Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2020 Recruits

Default 2020 Recruits

SD Attack ‏@sdattack
    Congrats to Lennox freshmen Madysen Vlastuin on receiving her first scholarship offer from SDSU!

6' forward

NDSU has also offered.

Default Re: 2020 Recruits

Quote Originally Posted by SanDakotaState View Post
    SD Attack ‏@sdattack
    Congrats to Lennox freshmen Madysen Vlastuin on receiving her first scholarship offer from SDSU!

6' forward

NDSU has also offered.
    I'm assuming a relationship to Jared? He was a hell of an athlete and ended up at SDSU, though for track.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I'm assuming a relationship to Jared? He was a hell of an athlete and ended up at SDSU, though for track.
    Correct, Madysen is Jared's sister. Makes sense that NDSU also offered early not only because Madysen is very talented but also because Jared married Abby Plucker, an WBB alumni for the Bison. I'm assuming USD will get in the mix soon as well.

Madysen plays for the same AAU program Tagyn Larson did as well as Ellie Brecht - Omaha, Anna Brecht - Green Bay commit, Alexys Swedlund - Washington State, and Kate Liveringhouse - USD.

http://www.averasportsteams.org/sdattack

Not sure which year's recruiting to put this in, but AJ tweeted tonight that its another great day to be a Jackrabbit.

https://twitter.com/MeganWalstad/sta...20915676147712

Sydney Stapleton from Circle Pines, Minnesota. Centennial High School. Class of 2018

http://www.maxpreps.com/athlete/sydn...ball-stats.htm
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

I am blessed & excited to announce that I will be continuing my education & basketball career at South Dakota State University! #gojacks

4:46 PM - 27 Sep 2017

4 verbals from 2020 Freshman - seems way early for HS sophomores - if a Power Five school calls when Junior Year contact is allowed, will the kid say, "No Thanks?" Historically, does SDSU hold onto these early verbals?

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaLee View Post
    4 verbals from 2020 Freshman - seems way early for HS sophomores - if a Power Five school calls when Junior Year contact is allowed, will the kid say, "No Thanks?" Historically, does SDSU hold onto these early verbals?
    I can not think of any of AJ's recruits that have not honored an early commit.

Two verbals for 2020.. Right? Madsen Vlastuin and Emily Herzberg?

Quote Originally Posted by bigticket1 View Post
    I can not think of any of AJ's recruits that have not honored an early commit.
    I'm also only aware of 2 verbals for 2020 - the ones listed above. And I also can't think of any verbals that didn't end up at SDSU for WBB. Closest I can recall to that was Alexis Yackley who hadn't verballed but seemed close then Purdue came calling and she went there instead. Something about her HS coach sending her video out late in the process and it worked.