Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: 2020 Recruits

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Sioux Falls
    Posts
    150

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    Emma Ronsiek has not committed.

  2. #22

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    [QUOTE=GrandpaLee;318895]Maybe my data is amiss, but see 4 verbals for 2020 freshman class from: Mallory Brake, Madysen Vlastuin, Emma Ronsiek, & Emily Herzberg.

    Mallory Brake - 6' G/F Hastings (MN)/North Tartan EYBL Starks 2020 - was offered, but has not committed. Has multiple offers and has made 10+ unofficial visits including to 4 Big Ten schools. Being recruited by 40+ schools in 26 states. SDSU definitely in mix. If her three point shot develops, power five offers will come.

  3. #23

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    Wowzer - Mallory Brake as a Jack now sounds like a pipe dream - thanks " nsgh "(North Star Girls Hoops?)

    Heard the camp director (for Point Guard College) repeatedly advise that anyone can become a good shooter if willing to practice like Curry or Bryant or Wade.

    Pretty sure Brake possesses serious work ethic and will practice outside the arc plenty.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brookings, SD
    Posts
    4,955

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaLee View Post
    Wowzer - Mallory Brake as a Jack now sounds like a pipe dream - thanks " nsgh "(North Star Girls Hoops?)

    Heard the camp director (for Point Guard College) repeatedly advise that anyone can become a good shooter if willing to practice like Curry or Bryant or Wade.

    Pretty sure Brake possesses serious work ethic and will practice outside the arc plenty.
    Can someone translate this for me?
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Hamlin County
    Posts
    4,413

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    Can someone translate this for me?
    nsgh indicated that SDSU is in the mix??
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Brookings, SD
    Posts
    4,955

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    Quote Originally Posted by OldHare View Post
    nsgh indicated that SDSU is in the mix??
    I read "pipe dream" and thought the opposite, considering I know what a "pipe dream" means.
    Quote Originally Posted by JackFan96 View Post
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Worthington,MN
    Posts
    3,876

    Default Re: 2020 Recruits

    Quote Originally Posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I read "pipe dream" and thought the opposite, considering I know what a "pipe dream" means.
    My definition agrees with yours - meaning we don't have much of a chance.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •