Weber State Coaches Wife

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Weber State Coaches Wife

It's hard to believe football season is here, and you get to open your new stadium Saturday. Very cool.

i want to make you aware of an effort being undertaken by some of the Coyote supporters for Sara Hill, wife of Weber State Head Coach Jay Hill. Sara was diagnosed on August 24th with Hodgkin's lymphoma cancer, two weeks after fall camp opened. Needless to say it's a stressful time in their lives, so I got thinking how cool it would be to raise some funds for the Hills to use as they see fit in Saras battle with cancer. Since late last night, we started a fund raising campaign to accomplish just that.

If if you would be so inclined to donate, we have created a gofundme website. The address to that is
    www.gofundme.com/2nkwrk4k

This isn't about USD or SDSU, but rather doing the right thing for the right reason. Please consider this, and also keep her in your prayers. A former teammate of mine that lives in Salt Lake City says the Hills are absolutely classy people no are very well liked. Thanks for your consideration. YFE
Working...
X