Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2016 MVFC OOC

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
    I'll admit it: I cheer against USD and NDSU in pretty much every game. I enjoy seeing their fanbases upset.
    That's the NCC coming out. I fought that for awhile. But in the long run, we are better off with both of themwinning...except against us of course.
    -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

The only time I hope USD wins is their spring game

Comment

Originally posted by SoDakJack View Post
        That's the NCC coming out. I fought that for awhile. But in the long run, we are better off with both of themwinning...except against us of course.
        Nah. I grew up a USD fan and was too young to really remember the old NCC. I just enjoy seeing those teams and their fanbases lose. Pretty rare to see it for NDSU, but USD more than makes up for it. Man they suck.
        Originally posted by JackFan96
        Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

After beating Northwestern last week, Illinois State drops a home game to Eastern Illinois 24-21. Big loss for the Redbirds.

Comment

Let's keep this thread smack-free, please.
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

USD blows a 20 point lead and UND beats them 44-41 in 2OT.

Streveler threw a pick-six to tie it up with about 3 min to go in the 4th quarter.

Streveler ended up scoring 4 TDs and throwing 2 pick-sixes to UND.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
                USD blows a 20 point lead and UND beats them 44-41 in 2OT.

Streveler threw a pick-six to tie it up with about 3 min to go in the 4th quarter.

Streveler ended up scoring 4 TDs and throwing 2 pick-sixes to UND.
                This could be the year USD takes us down. They can run, we can't stop the run. Looks like Weineke's Junior year will be wasted by our lack of defensive front 7.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan29 View Post
                  This could be the year USD takes us down. They can run, we can't stop the run. Looks like Weineke's Junior year will be wasted by our lack of defensive front 7.
                  USD is a weird team. It's great to say that they've been competitive every game this year because that's something that's been lacking in previous years. When they get hot they're on fire, but when they're cold, that uptempo offense gives the defense A LOT of possessions. Streveler is a beast on the ground but he's already thrown three pick-sixes on the season and it cost them against UND and could've cost them against Weber State. Without those pick-sixes USD would've routed Weber State and won handily at UND. But when they get those and some other small things figured out, look out.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                    Congrats to the Drunk Cows, they got one hell of a football program. I can't wait to beat them again one of these days. On another note, good chance Klieman will be coaching somewhere else come the end of January.
                    I think Klieman could go too, but that will depend on how the rest of the season plays out.

And also, it's not like Bohl has been tearing it up at Wyoming. I think schools will take that into account.
                    The Bison do enjoy some advantages at the FCS level... that the coaches won't have at an FBS school, unless they go to Alabama or USC or something.

Comment

Originally posted by da_coach View Post
                      I think Klieman could go too, but that will depend on how the rest of the season plays out.

And also, it's not like Bohl has been tearing it up at Wyoming. I think schools will take that into account.
                      The Bison do enjoy some advantages at the FCS level... that the coaches won't have at an FBS school, unless they go to Alabama or USC or something.
                      Bohl is 2-1 currently. Every other Dakota FCS school is 1-2. I think he is doing Ok

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
                        Bohl is 2-1 currently. Every other Dakota FCS school is 1-2. I think he is doing Ok
                        With wins over 0-3 Northern Illinois (3 OT) and FCS UC-Davis. Not sure how the records of Dakota FCS schools are relevant, but if that's Bohl's measuring stick, I'm glad I'm not a Wyoming fan.
                        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

And now 2-2 after losing to Eastern Michigan.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                            Unless Bohl has a winning season, he could be going the Joe Glenn route enjoying his severance pay.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
                              Bad Loss

Comment

Bad Loss
                                Would not be acceptable in Bisonville. But he is in Wyoming and color him gone in two years.

Comment

Working...
                                X