2 QB system?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2 QB system?

Jesus when are the going to release the damn depth chart.
    Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by thumper_76 View Post
      Jesus when are the going to release the damn depth chart.
      Where did it say it would be released today? The GoJacks article on the QBs says a decision on the starter will be made by the end of the week.

Comment

Stig said on the media day interview with Zimmer that they were deciding by today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
        "Macy Miller could play for anybody in the country. She's an all-league guard in the SEC. And South Dakota State, there's no doubt they could play in our league. They wouldn't finish in the bottom half either." --Jimmy Dykes

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked4Days View Post
          Stig said on the media day interview with Zimmer that they were deciding by today.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
          http://www.gojacks.com/news/2016/8/2...rterbacks.aspx

This says by the end of the week so maybe plans changed.

Comment

In the event that the coaches have made the decision and informed the players (and the team), is there any real reason they would want to make that public? Seams there would be a tactical advantage to keeping the TCU coaches guessing, and game planning for both.

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
              In the event that the coaches have made the decision and informed the players (and the team), is there any real reason they would want to make that public? Seams there would be a tactical advantage to keeping the TCU coaches guessing, and game planning for both.
              I wondered this also. Why does anyone other than the team need to know this early?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by HoboJack View Post
                Because we loyal sdsufans.com contributors deserve to know, of course! If need be, I'll sign a waiver stating that I won't tell any TCU fans or coaches. I can't wait 10 more days.

Comment

If anything, I would send out a false depth report. No need to be forthcoming. We will find out next Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                    If anything, I would send out a false depth report. No need to be forthcoming. We will find out next Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    There you go, nothing like fooling your own fans. I thought I saw a TCU booster sneaking around practice, so we may already be in trouble. Hobo Jack.
                    Last edited by Nidaros; 08-25-2016, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Taryn Christion has been named the starting QB.

http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...sdsu/89258856/

Comment

Can I be both happy and somewhat sad about this?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

That's how I feel too. Lujan has been a great teammate and competitor since arriving at SDSU.

However, I'm happy that Taryn has grown so much that the coaches can't keep him off the field. I still think both will be needed this year.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post

Yes. I'm in the same boat. Actually would have been either way really. But I'm all aboard the TC train now!
                            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

In the end, I think it came down to burning TC's redshirt last year and not wanting to essentially waste another year for one of the top recruits we have ever had. It is good that it sounds like he won the competition between the two, but I'm pretty sure if TC wasn't such a big recruit and didn't have such a high ceiling, we would see Lujan starting. I feel bad for Lujan, but this happens all the time in college football, it's just part of the deal.

Comment

Stig has always had a strong love for upper-classmen and giving them the nod. My take on this is that TC must have been the clear cut standout to be named the starter. That or Stig has had one of the most major shifts in philosophy in his coaching career which could also be true.

Can't wait for some Jackrabbit football!!!

SUPERBUNNY
                                MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X