Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Tailgating

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    I notice that the signs for the tailgating spots are now up. Everything was a bit behind this year.
    They didn't have them because of the parking for the concert
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Does everyone have to have a wristband to drink, including us old people?

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
        Does everyone have to have a wristband to drink, including us old people?
        My understanding is that the people in the Backyard who wanted to drink would need a wristband as they wandered around. Many of the people who were in the tailgating spots did not appear to have full compliance. Old people like you may pass the eye test as legal age. I went back to wander a bit both weeks(with an adult beverage) and had the wristband applied which was immediately covered when my long sleeved shirt dropped. I was not stopped or frisked(darnit). the area in the parking lot did not seem to require a wristband.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I believe If UPD does stop and ask they usually have the wristbands with them and will put one on.

Comment

At the last game I asked and was informed that the wrist bands were going to be needed by those that appear to need them so when in doubt get a wrist band or have your ID ready when the cops ask and have the wrist bands with them.

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu2000 View Post
              At the last game I asked and was informed that the wrist bands were going to be needed by those that appear to need them so when in doubt get a wrist band or have your ID ready when the cops ask and have the wrist bands with them.
              I would be honored to be ID'ed. Not going to happen if I remove my ball cap.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                Pshhh, you and your elaborate disguises

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  I received word our tailgate was inspected yesterday. I was out of the country. But a 28 Y/O was carded and received a wristband.

Not a complaint, I think it's reasonable. More of a status Update.

Comment

They stopped by our place as well. Those of us obviously over 40 were told all was ok; my 29 year old nephew was asked to get a wristband. I find it laughable often. We're a family set up. Our youngest tailgater this weekend was 1, our oldest was 86. We've never caused anyone any trouble yet a couple of times a year a guy in SWAT gear thinks he has to come and let us know he's a big deal.

Comment

They stopped by us too because my wife didnt know we couldnt have glass bottles and she had a wine cooler in a koozie. They were nice and just asked her to pour it in a glass.

Comment

Same as everyone else. They stopped by, were courteous, had a couple people poor stuff in a glass. No issues but a welcome change.

SUPERBUNNY
                        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

They were friendly when they stopped by and asked a couple to pour into a cup instead of glasss bottle. No big deal. Most of us didn't have wrist bands and we are in our late 20's.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I thought they were going to ID me, but instead it was a reasonable request for me to put my pants back on. I complied.
                            With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
                              I thought they were going to ID me, but instead it was a reasonable request for me to put my pants back on. I complied.
                              So how has your tailgate been?

If your pants were off I'm assuming it was a fairly good time.....

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                So how has your tailgate been?

If your pants were off I'm assuming it was a fairly good time.....
                                Our tailgate experience has been great thus far. People showing up and just giving beer and food away. Weather has been amazing. Hope this holds true for Hobo Day.
                                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
                                X