Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A "mole" at KDLT Sports?

Originally posted by mmiller_34 View Post
    I understood the original post. Jack Eble. Jack-able.

If you want to measure something, it should be measureable
    If you want something to last long, it should be durable
    If you want something to be Jackrabbits, it should be jackable -- except, lol, that sounds quite wrong so I will not be using that made up word.

Give jackdaniel a break. It is the offseason. Right now on Anygivensaturday our 2016 MVFC thread has 20 pages dedicated to Casey's breakfast pizza. Also a big debate over whether the Dutch or the Germans were the first to settle Sioux County, IA
    Amen, let this one die.

Comment

If you want something to be Jackrabbits, it should be jackable -- except, lol, that sounds quite wrong so I will not be using that made up word.

Give jackdaniel a break. It is the offseason. Right now on Anygivensaturday our 2016 MVFC thread has 20 pages dedicated to Casey's breakfast pizza. Also a big debate over whether the Dutch or the Germans were the first to settle Sioux County, IA
      I had to remove that phrase after i looked it up to see if it could actually be a real word or not.It was kinda ,but the definition was too crude and was unacceptable,so i removed this reference completely from the post.In hindsight,I should of checked first.That might of threw the whole post off a little from what i intended it to mean...live and learn,thanks for your understanding mmiller_34.

Comment

I vote to kill this thread also,sorry I started it,I'm the one that's taking all the flak for it,if anyone wants it to go away,it would be yours truly.

Comment

Got to love the Scott Hoy posts though. He does make life interesting. Almost like he walked out of a John Grisham novel. I suspect its no fun to face Scott Hoy in the court room though. I am I right lawyers?

Comment

Thanks I would have never figured that out. Jackable has not been used in my conversation and is not likely to be.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post
              I was lost as well.
              I admit I was rather befuddled by the initial post as well--but because I rather enjoy a good befuddlement from time to time, I was well pleased. Besides, as others have pointed out: Summer.
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Original post: Lol there's a guy named Jackable at KDLT

/end post

^Thread would make a lot more sense than this one

Comment

Working...
                X