A "mole" at KDLT Sports?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A "mole" at KDLT Sports?

Seems we may have a mole established at one KDLT news station going by the name Jack Eble,that's Jack Eble,as in he could be susceptible to getting "jacked up " ....you know. Not necessarily a Zootopia themed or inspired post (I have watched the movie, however) but "bear" in mind that this is the slow ,dull portion of the year,with no sports being actively participated in.

I just saw the name while watching the clip on Mike Miller and his synopsis on cousin Macy. Anything "Jack" catches my eye.....be it "hungry jack", "nimble jack" ....or whatever....So when I saw the name ,it clicked ,I knew immediately this would be of importance to all us "Jacks" throughout the "jackrabbit" community.(j/k)

Enjoy your summer fellow "Jackrabbits"
    Last edited by jackdaniel; 06-28-2016, 12:02 PM.

Re: A "mole" at KDLT Sports?

I'm going to be 100% honest. I read this post 3 times, and not only do I have zero idea what it is about, I feel like I understand the English language less than I did before.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
      I'm going to be 100% honest. I read this post 3 times, and not only do I have zero idea what it is about, I feel like I understand the English language less than I did before.
      I echo this sentiment.

Comment

Your confession about your confusion is duly noted.There's always remedial English courses you can take if you need help.Don't ever be ashamed to ask for help.You seem like a nice guy,hope you can overcome your lack of reading comprehension.Don't be so disheartened ,this sounds like a personal problem for you,the fact you aired it out in a public forum suggests you are really crying out for help,I sincerely hope you seek out the help you so desperately need.Accepting the fact you need help is a big first step.Take care.

You do understand I was taking a light hearted jab at Mr Jack Eble and it wasn't intended to be a serious post,don't you? Hint: j/k stands for "just kidding". If you don't like something,you do know you can just ignore it,or at least not say anything meant to be condescending in nature ,don't you? Unless of course that's what you intended to be,condescending.Since this is what you always do, I'd say that's most likely the case.
        Last edited by jackdaniel; 06-29-2016, 04:04 AM.

Comment

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
          - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
            Scott Hoy say's don't be a backseat driver playing video games,as it may help contribute to causing rollover accidents ,you didn't listen to his message,did you.....
            Last edited by jackdaniel; 06-29-2016, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              Your confession about your confusion is duly noted.There's always remedial English courses you can take if you need help.Don't ever be ashamed to ask for help.You seem like a nice guy,hope you can overcome your lack of reading comprehension.Don't be so disheartened ,this sounds like a personal problem for you,the fact you aired it out in a public forum suggests you are really crying out for help,I sincerely hope you seek out the help you so desperately need.Accepting the fact you need help is a big first step.Take care.

You do understand I was taking a light hearted jab at Mr Jack Eble and it wasn't intended to be a serious post,don't you? Hint: j/k stands for "just kidding". If you don't like something,you do know you can just ignore it,or at least not say anything meant to be condescending in nature ,don't you? Unless of course that's what you intended to be,condescending.Since this is what you always do, I'd say that's most likely the case.
              I believe RO said what many of us were thinking. In terms of condescending, pot calls kettle black.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                I believe RO said what many of us were thinking. In terms of condescending, pot calls kettle black.
                I agree.

when one's attempt at being funny fails, why blame the reader?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                  I agree.

when one's attempt at being funny fails, why blame the reader?
                  Although not funny what-so-ever the grammatical presentation of the post makes it very tough to discern what exactly the point was. The problem was two-fold imo.

Comment

Well,where to start,I guess I should apologize if someone really has difficulty understanding my original post,it's not difficult for me to understand,but I guess it could be for others.It was not my intent in writing it to "set back the English language a hundred years" as some have suggested,or rather,to quote explicitly so I don't confuse anyone... "I read this post 3 times, and not only do I have zero idea what it is about, I feel like I understand the English language less than I did before." If anyone doesn't think this statement is condescending in nature,then you really have to look up the word condescending in the dictionary and If you still don't understand then I could see why someone would have trouble understanding things.

I'll explain my message part by part...

Maybe part of the problem is I probably didn't identify the word "mole" as actually being a link ,that when clicked on would help give more context to the rest of the post.That,I thought,should have been obvious because it was in bold and a different color like iinks normally are to set them apart from the rest of the message.My fault .

Slow /dull portion of the season (the summer months) should be self explanatory.

Ah, the Zootopia references,shouldn't cause anyone's head to explode.

Finally, I mentioned anything with "Jack" in it,including Mr Eble's name catches my interest because i'm a Jackrabbit fan and am always looking for neat jackrabbit references I could use in the future,mostly in a humorous mode in later posts.Hope this might clear up some of the confusion some might be experiencing.If it doesn't,I tried at least.

Finally there's the ending,.....
                    Enjoy your summer fellow "Jackrabbits"

I really don't see the reason for my original post to elicit such a negative response...I really don't. If anything ,it is meant to be pretty amiable in nature,and I think it was.

Last edited by jackdaniel; 06-29-2016, 12:17 PM.

Comment

Zootopia looks to be an entertaining movie, more so than this thread.

Comment

And the hero is a rabbit! Sometimes movies are realistic.
                        Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          Zootopia looks to be an entertaining movie, more so than this thread.
                          I watched it on the plane on the way home from my honeymoon. Really enjoyed it and would recommend.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

I was lost as well.
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

I understood the original post. Jack Eble. Jack-able.

If you want to measure something, it should be measureable
                              If you want something to last long, it should be durable
                              If you want something to be Jackrabbits, it should be jackable -- except, lol, that sounds quite wrong so I will not be using that made up word.

Give jackdaniel a break. It is the offseason. Right now on Anygivensaturday our 2016 MVFC thread has 20 pages dedicated to Casey's breakfast pizza. Also a big debate over whether the Dutch or the Germans were the first to settle Sioux County, IA

Comment

Working...
                              X