Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Football Gameplan's FCS Kickoff 2016 Preseason All-American Team

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
    This is a joke. Apparently the unquestionably best FCS conference has no DBs in the top 12 in the country, has only a handful of skill players out of 21, while weaker-conference schools like non-playoff North Carolina A&T and 4-7 Bucknell and 1-10 Howard and 3-8 Jackson State and 1-10 Rhode Island have better players than teams in the MVFC. These guys need to get out of Eastern Daylight Time.
    I gave Emory some redemption for picking Jake and held my nose through the rest. But we do see all through MVFC glasses. If the MVFC is not as competitive this year, then Eggy might be correct. I doubt there will much change in the MVFC.
    Last edited by Nidaros; 07-03-2016, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Other prognosticators were tending to over choose the Missouri Valley Football Conference. So Em is trying to make up for that.

Comment

Originally posted by rabidrabbit View Post
        Other prognosticators were tending to over choose the Missouri Valley Football Conference. So Em is trying to make up for that.
        Being a prognosticator can not be easy, and mistakes are often made.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
          Being a prognosticator can not be easy, and mistakes are often made.
          Doesn't excuse a regional bias, which is clearly here, and in denial of recent history.

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
            Doesn't excuse a regional bias, which is clearly here, and in denial of recent history.
            Yeah I know,not worth wading the underwear.

Comment

Working...
            X