Football Gameplan's FCS Kickoff 2016 Preseason All-American Team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football Gameplan's FCS Kickoff 2016 Preseason All-American Team

Good morning SDSU fans! Here's our Preseason FCS All-American Team from our newly created show, The FCS Kickoff.

Enjoy!

Em

Re: Football Gameplan's FCS Kickoff 2016 Preseason All-American Team

The silence is deafening. Love it.
    2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

Originally posted by IBleedYellow View Post
      What are you looking for? "Errr mah gerrrd, I can't believe the almighty bison have more players on this list than SDSU!"? The only surprise from our team that didn't make it would be Langer if you ask me. Other than that we have a promising roster, but a lot of proving to do this year.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        What are you looking for? "Errr mah gerrrd, I can't believe the almighty bison have more players on this list than SDSU!"? The only surprise from our team that didn't make it would be Langer if you ask me. Other than that we have a promising roster, but a lot of proving to do this year.
        I think "IBleedYellow" is referencing nobody is replying to EmDiggy (Emory Hunt) and his breakdown. It has nothing to do with the Bison vs. Jacks. Bisonville doesn't have very good things to say about Emory.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
          I think "IBleedYellow" is referencing nobody is replying to EmDiggy (Emory Hunt) and his breakdown. It has nothing to do with the Bison vs. Jacks. Bisonville doesn't have very good things to say about Emory.
          Ic, well if that's the case I misinterpreted it. My bad IBleedYellow.

Comment

I watched some of EmDiggy but got feed up with his east coast bias. Does this man really follow FCS specifically the Missouri Valley Football Conference?
            Last edited by Nidaros; 07-01-2016, 08:59 PM.

Comment

Maybe he's unfamiliar with the Missouri Valley Football Conference?
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

He's got an East Coast bias.

Also, he believes that white guys shouldn't be QBs, RBs or probably any possible position in football.
                2011, '12, '13, '14, '15, '17 '18 & '19 FCS National Champions

Comment

He's got an East Coast bias.

Also, he believes that white guys shouldn't be QBs, RBs or probably any possible position in football.
                  When he didn't have Zenner as a pre-season all American RB (he had him pegged as a 2nd team all American all purpose player) a few years ago I quit viewing his videos.

Comment

He may know something about FCS football but he knows nothing about the best conference in FCS football or SDSU.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

When he didn't have Zenner as a pre-season all American RB (he had him pegged as a 2nd team all American all purpose player) a few years ago I quit viewing his videos.
                      This.
                      "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        I watched some of EmDiggy but got feed up with his east coast bias. Does this man really follow FCS specifically the Missouri Valley Football Conference?
                        I going to take this back after watching the entire 40 minute presentation. Emory has Jake Weinke a first round All American and Dallas Goehart a second or third team pick. The Bison seem to be represented in the OL and a few others are mentioned. The Colgate coach seems overly impressed with the Bison so I think the word about the Midwest is starting to get around.

Comment

This is a joke. Apparently the unquestionably best FCS conference has no DBs in the top 12 in the country, has only a handful of skill players out of 21, while weaker-conference schools like non-playoff North Carolina A&T and 4-7 Bucknell and 1-10 Howard and 3-8 Jackson State and 1-10 Rhode Island have better players than teams in the MVFC. These guys need to get out of Eastern Daylight Time.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            I going to take this back after watching the entire 40 minute presentation. Emory has Jake Weinke a first round All American and Dallas Goehart a second or third team pick. The Bison seem to be represented in the OL and a few others are mentioned. The Colgate coach seems overly impressed with the Bison so I think the word about the Midwest is starting to get around.
                            Think maybe a five-time consecutive national champ from the Midwest maybe helps that?

Comment

Originally posted by NoVaJack View Post
                              Think maybe a five-time consecutive national champ from the Midwest maybe helps that?
                              I do think so with a filled envious and jealous heart. Bison this and Bison that.
                              Last edited by Nidaros; 07-04-2016, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X