X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FCS Attendance

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/footba...dance/2015.pdf

South Dakota State is #16. NDSU #7.

Its interesting, to me anyways, that SDSU is #16. I feel like there's still a ton of growth with the new stadium. I bet they'll be top 10 in the next couple of years.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Re: FCS Attendance

The craziest thing to me is that Missouri St. is that high with the program they have had recently.

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post

Its interesting, to me anyways, that SDSU is #16. I feel like there's still a ton of growth with the new stadium. I bet they'll be top 10 in the next couple of years.
      I chuckle a little bit every time I see Youngstown State ranked ahead of us in attendance.
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by SteelSD View Post
        The craziest thing to me is that Missouri St. is that high with the program they have had recently.
        When I went down there last fall to the football game they didn’t have anything close to that average even if you counted their huge band.

Members of their band said that was a typical turnout for them even when the weather was good (it was raining that day.) They also said it only fills for Homecoming and most students leave the game at halftime. It’s a shame, really; they’ve got a great campus and stadium, and their band is fantastic! People should at least show up to see them at halftime!

The only thing I can figure is Homecoming really brought up their average for over only 5 home games.
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by SDSUAlum08 View Post

We probably would be in the top ten if we counted like everyone else in the country.
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

[QUOTE=THE PRIDE IS BACK!!!;297365]When I went down there last fall to the football game they didn’t have anything close to that average even if you counted their huge band.

Members of their band said that was a typical turnout for them even when the weather was good (it was raining that day.) They also said it only fills for Homecoming and most students leave the game at halftime. It’s a shame, really; they’ve got a great campus and stadium, and their band is fantastic! People should at least show up to see them at halftime!

The only thing I can figure is Homecoming really brought up their average for over only 5 home games.[/QUOTE

Was at homecoming '13 and you're right about the students clearing out at half time. My GF's niece was at there and meeting her after the game it was obvious she had no interest or knowledge of football. Her sorority told her to be there til half and so she was.

Comment

Went Missouri St game this year and was on Jacks sideline during game. Students and Band sit on that side of stadium. The students that were there were only there to heckle Jacks players (there was some quality heckling going on, all good natured). They were gone after halftime.

Comment

If students only realized how much activity fees went to the athletic dept. maybe they would hang beyond half time. Oh to be young and stupid again.

Comment

Working...
                X