Club seat selection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Club seat selection

Selection process started today. I don't select until tomorrow at 1 pm.

If others are interested in posting where there seats are that would be great.

One of the Yankton group selected today and got sec 204 club level row 3 and 4 seats 13-16 in each. Right on the 50 yard line.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Club seat selection

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Selection process started today. I don't select until tomorrow at 1 pm.

If others are interested in posting where there seats are that would be great.

One of the Yankton group selected today and got sec 204 club level row 3 and 4 seats 13-16 in each. Right on the 50 yard line.
    section 204c Row5 seat 28. I asked for an aisle seat and this is what they gave me.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      section 204c Row5 seat 28. I asked for an aisle seat and this is what they gave me.
      Thanks for the info. I think we'd like to be closer to the aisle as well. My children and their grandparents will be in the reserved seats just below club level and I expect there will be some travel back and forth.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I called today to see how it was going as I'm scheduled to select tomorrow at 2PM. However, a friend and I want to sit together so we are waiting until he can pick the next morning. It sounded like there are still plenty of good seats available, which I was glad to hear. It sounded like aisle seats are a hot commodity.
        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
          I called today to see how it was going as I'm scheduled to select tomorrow at 2PM. However, a friend and I want to sit together so we are waiting until he can pick the next morning. It sounded like there are still plenty of good seats available, which I was glad to hear. It sounded like aisle seats are a hot commodity.
          I figured they would be......wonder why??

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
            I figured they would be......wonder why??
            Well, I've got a few ideas.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

I've always struggled with if I like aisle seats or not. Nice for getting in and out of your seat. But not so nice having to deal everyone leaving your row of seats and having to let them in and out.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                I've always struggled with if I like aisle seats or not. Nice for getting in and out of your seat. But not so nice having to deal everyone leaving your row of seats and having to let them in and out.
                Exactly....

Comment

We got aisle seats last year but I don't think we will this year because it felt like a highway with people coming and going out of our row. I like to stand during the game sbut it was still annoying all the same.
                  Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

I picked my seats at 10:00 am today and got section 204c row 2 seats 7&8. Went very smoothly online.

Comment

I didnt do club seats because in a couple years im hoping to get season tickets for my son and his family. And there is no way im going to do 6 club seats. But i did win the bid on the clubs seats for the usd game at the auction. So i might wish i would have done it after experience it.

Comment

Well when you get older your prostrate enlarges and you make more trips to the restroom than you really want to so about people coming and going, meh! it will be easier than CAS. There should be more space between rows. If it does not work out, I can always change seats the following year. This why you commit for 10 years at 750 per year. Looking forward to it.
                        Last edited by Nidaros; 05-05-2016, 07:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                          How many seats are in a row ? Maybe #28 is at the end of the section and could be at/near an aisle.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                            How many seats are in a row ? Maybe #28 is at the end of the section and could be at/near an aisle.
                            I will find out soon enough, but I tend to believe you are correct.

Comment

I had to call while on the golf course and did not get an answer so I wasn't able to pick my seats until almost 90 minutes after my allotted time.

Little disappointed in that but I could have prioritized and been at my computer so...

Sec 204 row 8 I think seat 20 and 21 although I'm not absolutely sure on the seat numbers.

Comment

Working...
                              X