X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    I think it's Nick Garlisch. He liked a few of the coaches tweets.
    Yep good call.
    https://twitter.com/nickgarlisch/sta...27361366667269

Comment

Looks like Jordan Pringle may have verballed too. Kind of a criptic tweet though. It was liked by a few coaches. https://twitter.com/airjordan23__/st...47000771510272
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

With these two verbals, we have a total of 10?

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          Looks like Jordan Pringle may have verballed too. Kind of a criptic tweet though. It was liked by a few coaches. https://twitter.com/airjordan23__/st...47000771510272
          Not sure it's a verbal, I think the Jacks put together these graphics for the recruits. I remember seeing a couple others like this. There were also some that were faux ESPN mag covers.

Comment

Only 15 seniors on the roster, and I'm not sure if all of them are on scholarship. Does anyone have a good handle on how many we can take in this class ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
              Only 15 seniors on the roster, and I'm not sure if all of them are on scholarship. Does anyone have a good handle on how many we can take in this class ?
              Not sure for this year but last year we had 17 Sr (maybe 2-3 not on scholarship) and we brought in 35 Fr (with some being PWOs).

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                With these two verbals, we have a total of 10?
                Since Gopher has updated the list, which is currently at 8, Garlisch, Walker, and Williamson have committed. That's 11 known verbals. Speculation as to Pringle, but it doesn't appear he's verballed.
                "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Commits so far are heavy on linemen and DB's. Have to think we need to pick up some RB's and WR's. There aren't a lot of them on the list that we know have been offered.

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    Since Gopher has updated the list, which is currently at 8, Garlisch, Walker, and Williamson have committed. That's 11 known verbals. Speculation as to Pringle, but it doesn't appear he's verballed.
                    Have we got a confirmation on Walker yet? I've seen the coaching staff's tweet that they got the best kicker in the state, but Brock hasn't mentioned committing on his twitter account, which seems odd considering he tweeted about both his visit and his offer.
                    If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                    - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                      Have we got a confirmation on Walker yet? I've seen the coaching staff's tweet that they got the best kicker in the state, but Brock hasn't mentioned committing on his twitter account, which seems odd considering he tweeted about both his visit and his offer.
                      Nothing from him directly but a few of his family members have retweeted Coach Rogers Tweet.

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                        It is a bit, but he is head and shoulders as far as kickers in state so I assume we wouldn't have coaches tweeting without a verbal.

Edit: couple texts to a guy. Can confirm Walker is committed.
                        "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                        "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                          Nothing from him directly but a few of his family members have retweeted Coach Rogers Tweet.
                          Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                          It is a bit, but he is head and shoulders as far as kickers in state so I assume we wouldn't have coaches tweeting without a verbal.

Edit: couple texts to a guy. Can confirm Walker is committed.
                          That's great to hear. Thanks for the additional legwork.
                          - Steven Wright

Comment

Nice little write up by Rivals on recent QB commit J'Bore Gibbs.
                            - Steven Wright

Comment

So this class is already almost done. This class will have 15 scholarships max with a handful of good walk-ones. Last years class was massive and has a few "gray shirts". The coaches knew/thought 2018 talent was down so they built a big 2017 class. Speaking of which... expect 5 of the 2017 signees to see meaningful time.
                              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Time to apologize for not keeping this thread up to date, but football recruiting has been extremely fluid. I've moved a number of recruits to the committed FBS/FCS schools.

As of early July, we have 12 commits! Don't know if any of these are PWOs, but we do have 12.

Comment

Working...
                                X