This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Gibbs looks like he can make all the throws. Then you factor in the way he can run the ball, combined with being 6'3" and 205, and it looks like he could be a special player.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
      Gibbs looks like he can make all the throws. Then you factor in the way he can run the ball, combined with being 6'3" and 205, and it looks like he could be a special player.
      And runs a 4'6 40 for that size is pretty impressive. Takes away the sting of losing out on Trey Lance. Gibbs played against a much stronger level of competition.

Comment

Austin Glazier verbals to Fordham per his Twitter account. Had offer from SDSU.

OT - Austin Glazier, 6'6" 300, Oak Park, IL (Fenwick) - HUDL, Rivals
        Offers: Ball State, Bowling Green, Indiana State, Southern Illinois, Western Illinois

Comment

8 verbals and it is not even july yet

Comment

Originally posted by sdsu_drake View Post
            8 verbals and it is not even july yet
            Moving up signing date to December helps.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
              O Hell Yeah!

Jacks pick up a verbal from J'Bore Gibbs, QB from Chicago. This kid is Tarryn 2.0. YES

http://www.hudl.com/video/3/5259237/...d8b827b0bda934
              He looks to have the size, athleticism, and arm to play about 7 different positions on the football field.

J'Bore (love the name) definitely has the tools to a successful college QB, but with the position being so fickle, it's a nice luxury to have this type of athlete who has the ability to see the field elsewhere if need be.
              If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
              - Steven Wright

Comment

Saiveon Williamson, FS out of Waseca, MN verbals to SDSU per his Twitter.
                http://www.hudl.com/profile/5197586/saiveon-williamson

Comment

Another verbal. Assuming Brock Walter from SF Washington.

Per Jimmy Rogers Tweet:
                  "Excited to get a commit from the best kicker in the State!!! I said it before .... the best players in the state play here! #SoDakJacks"

Comment

Pretty solid day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Coaches are tweeting about adding another playmaker from the Windy City.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                        Coaches are tweeting about adding another playmaker from the Windy City.
                        I'd guess Josh Flowers. He just made a tweet about SDSU 5 hours ago and he was offered on June 7th.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

I think it's Nick Garlisch. He liked a few of the coaches tweets.
                          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Thought that as well but why would he still have a pinned tweet from SIU offer and why didn't he just tweet something about SDSU. But what do I know what 18 yr olds social media thoughts are? Who knows?

*Nevermind.
                            Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 07-01-2017, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Good call.
                              - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                                Watch his tape. Kid is a baller. We offered way back in January and he's since picked up offers from other MVFC teams.
                                Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
                                X