This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Sounds like we are full at lots of positions. Nobody at a few positions, only walk-ons at others. TE, OL, DT, DE are still where we have room for the right kind of player.
    Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Offer:

Michael Littleton Jr., 6'4" 210 lbs WR/TE out of Derby, KS.
      http://www.hudl.com/profile/4209720/michael-littleton
      If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Are all verbal's still committed to SDSU as far as we know? Haven't been any new additions for a while so may be low on scholarships available after 2017's large class.

Comment

I don't feel like looking back through the entire thread, but has there been any discussion about Cade Terveer from BV? A big athletic kid, he would fit right in as a DE. I'd love to see him in blue.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
            I don't feel like looking back through the entire thread, but has there been any discussion about Cade Terveer from BV? A big athletic kid, he would fit right in as a DE. I'd love to see him in blue.
            I asked one of the BV coaches about him last year and they said his issue would be speed. I hope they are wrong and he ends up in blue because he looked awesome in the game I saw.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
              I also wonder if there's any interest in the Janke twins from Madison. Two 6'3 200lb athletes that could potentially play RB, WR, LB, or S. They could both probably play basketball and track & field in college as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
                I also wonder if there's any interest in the Janke twins from Madison. Two 6'3 200lb athletes that could potentially play RB, WR, LB, or S. They could both probably play basketball and track & field in college as well.
                Went to game in Northwest Iowa Friday night. The #1 ranked team in 2A BHRV vs. #1 ranked West Lyon. I saw SDSU commit RVBH's Garret Greenfield. He's got great length and a big frame. He's a guy that prob will need a red shirt, but he could really be special. Moves well and uses his hands well. He'll easily be a 300 lb guy and still be able to move well at OT. He is a gem!

Two West Lyon kids that we are foolish not to offer. Monte Pottebaum is a 225 lb linebacker/fullback. The kid moves really well and loves to hit you in the mouth. He's a Mike lb at the SDSU level and prob a fullback in a U. of Iowa system. I haven't heard what offers or visits he's taken, but he's a starter at Mike when Rozeboom graduates. The other kid who I can't believe doesn't have an offer from us is Jaden Snyder. His brother is the starting safety at Iowa. He's a 205 lb QB/S and has the biggest leg I've seen since Melhaff. I talked w/ his relative who is a coach at West Lyon. The kid is bigger faster and stronger than his brother. Hi uncle said he squats 450, cleans 350, and benches 325. He runs well and throws a beautiful ball. He also will deliver a punch on both sides of the ball. He led his team to a 35-7 spanking through 3 quarters. He said both are exceptional baseball players and did not attend many camps because of summer baseball in Iowa.
                Snyder #12
                Pottebaum #26
                Greenfield #63
                http://www.ksfy.com/video?vid=442528353

Comment

Saiveon Williamson Future Jack,

http://www.keyc.com/story/36407555/p...I3AqA.facebook

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
                    Looks impressive, nice size and speed for a safety. Actually reminds me of David Johnson a bit with his running style.

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
                      Went to game in Northwest Iowa Friday night. The #1 ranked team in 2A BHRV vs. #1 ranked West Lyon. I saw SDSU commit RVBH's Garret Greenfield. He's got great length and a big frame. He's a guy that prob will need a red shirt, but he could really be special. Moves well and uses his hands well. He'll easily be a 300 lb guy and still be able to move well at OT. He is a gem!

Two West Lyon kids that we are foolish not to offer. Monte Pottebaum is a 225 lb linebacker/fullback. The kid moves really well and loves to hit you in the mouth. He's a Mike lb at the SDSU level and prob a fullback in a U. of Iowa system. I haven't heard what offers or visits he's taken, but he's a starter at Mike when Rozeboom graduates. The other kid who I can't believe doesn't have an offer from us is Jaden Snyder. His brother is the starting safety at Iowa. He's a 205 lb QB/S and has the biggest leg I've seen since Melhaff. I talked w/ his relative who is a coach at West Lyon. The kid is bigger faster and stronger than his brother. Hi uncle said he squats 450, cleans 350, and benches 325. He runs well and throws a beautiful ball. He also will deliver a punch on both sides of the ball. He led his team to a 35-7 spanking through 3 quarters. He said both are exceptional baseball players and did not attend many camps because of summer baseball in Iowa.
                      Snyder #12
                      Pottebaum #26
                      Greenfield #63
                      http://www.ksfy.com/video?vid=442528353
                      Greenfield tore his ACL last week and had surgery yesterday. Sounds like Snyder is down to ISU, NDSU, USD, and Iowa. From what I hear Pottebaum leaning USD or NWMS. I'm going to see Brenden Zeutenhorst play tomorrow night. He is a 6'6" 2220 lb DE/TE that has great upside. I'm not sure if we are recruiting him, but I think a late offer type of guy or at least a PWO.

Comment

Offer out to Nehemiah Montague, 6'0" 184 lbs CB/FS out of Minnetonka, MN.
                        https://www.hudl.com/profile/4111894/nehemiah-montague
                        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
                          Greenfield tore his ACL last week and had surgery yesterday. Sounds like Snyder is down to ISU, NDSU, USD, and Iowa. From what I hear Pottebaum leaning USD or NWMS. I'm going to see Brenden Zeutenhorst play tomorrow night. He is a 6'6" 2220 lb DE/TE that has great upside. I'm not sure if we are recruiting him, but I think a late offer type of guy or at least a PWO.
                          I hate to see that. Feel bad for the kid.

Comment

Bryce Stai commits to Ohio U

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
                              Tweet from a new commit, Joey Johnson. Dan Jackson liked the tweet. Near as I can tell he's from Gretna, an OLB/TE.
                              Received a PWO from the Huskers this week. Will be hard to pass up for a Nebraska kid.

Comment

According to Eck tweet we picked up a verbal from Wisconsin

Comment

Working...
                                X