X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
    Trey Lance, QB from Marshall, MN verballed to NDSU per his Twitter account.
    Ugh! That one hurts. Thought he might get an offer from the Gophers. Maybe felt we were too loaded at quarterback.

Comment

Damn it. I was really hoping we would land him.
      "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
      "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Even though Mason had some good numbers at the Sanford POWER Riggs Football Combine on Friday I am confident that he hasn't received an offer from SDSU.
        Mason McCormick, OL from SF Roosevelt now has an offer from SDSU.

@masonlmccormick Very excited to have received an offer from South Dakota State University!!���� #JACKSNAT18N

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6132490...ddf70d88cd7343

Comment

Trey Lance, QB from Marshall, MN verballed to NDSU per his Twitter account.
          I don't really follow recruiting anymore but I was at the basketball game when all the juniors were walking through. He was with Eidsness and really stuck out among the group. He just looks like a dude. I still think he picks up some higher offers based on what all the 'experts' are saying.
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Mason McCormick, OL from SF Roosevelt now has an offer from SDSU.

@masonlmccormick Very excited to have received an offer from South Dakota State University!!���� #JACKSNAT18N

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/6132490...ddf70d88cd7343
            Felt it was only a matter of time before we offered. Any idea what his numbers were at the Riggs Combine?

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post

I see the offer to Josh Aune. Jason Aune played in the 90's, he was from South Saint Paul, is there any relation?

Comment

Which coach works Oklahoma? Christian Smith, Jimmy Rogers, John Johnson? Whoever it is, they've been visiting with Derrick Shaw from Broken Arrow.

DT - Derrick Shaw Jr., 6'2" 260, Broken Arrow, OK - HUDL
                Offers: Abilene Christian, Montana, Central Oklahoma, Northeastern State,

Comment

Found another one from two weeks ago.

LB - Zion Waller, 6'0" 215, Clermont, FL (East Ridge) - HUDL

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
                    Which coach works Oklahoma? Christian Smith, Jimmy Rogers, John Johnson? Whoever it is, they've been visiting with Derrick Shaw from Broken Arrow.

DT - Derrick Shaw Jr., 6'2" 260, Broken Arrow, OK - HUDL
                    Offers: Abilene Christian, Montana, Central Oklahoma, Northeastern State,
                    My assumption is that is Johnson's area based upon his biography.

Comment

• Re: 2018 Recruiting List

@SDSURogers3 Big commit for the Jacks! Love adding the big boys up front to pave the way!
                      @Coach_Eck The #605Hogs added another one! #TheBestInSDPlayHere #JacksNat18n

Trying to find the commit. Have to believe it is McCormick.

OFFICIAL
                      @MasonLMcCormick I am very excited to announce that I am committed to South Dakota State University!!���� #gojacks #JACKSNAT18N
                      Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 05-25-2017, 08:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                        Have a hard time believe if Grant Schmidt will transfer for the second time in three years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Posted it in 2017 recruiting thread but this is exactly what has occurred.

Comment

Posted it in 2017 recruiting thread but this is exactly what has occurred.
                          Yep, just saw that. Surprising but he should help but two years without playing a down could be an issue.

Comment

McCormick AND Schmidt. That's huge. Great news.
                            This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                              Yep, just saw that. Surprising but he should help but two years without playing a down could be an issue.

Here is a quote from Ohio State newspaper: Grant Schmidt a South Dakota product who'd been evaluated as a sizable project type, is leaving the OSU football team. The specific circumstances surrounding his departure aren't immediately known. Schmidt was redshirted last season and wasn't expected to be a prominent member of the depth chart this fall.

Apparently he did not impress the OSU coaching staff being a sizable project type. The year off will work in his favor, giving him time to adjust to SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                                McCormick AND Schmidt. That's huge. Great news.
                                That's a pretty good restaurant, I've heard. Never been to one myself though.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X