This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting List

The last signing day is fast approaching and we are still getting late offers. Here is some more beef for the trenches!

OT - Danielson Ike, 6'6" 300, Kansas City, MO (Rockhurst) - HUDL
    Offers: Kansas

Oops - 2019 recruiting class.

Comment

Originally posted by GopherHole View Post
      The last signing day is fast approaching and we are still getting late offers. Here is some more beef for the trenches!

OT - Danielson Ike, 6'6" 300, Kansas City, MO (Rockhurst) - HUDL
      Offers: Kansas

Oops - 2019 recruiting class.
      We need to close some deals and finish this class

Comment

The Lakeville South Football twitter account tweeted out a congratulations to Matt Borowicz for committing to play football at South Dakota State.

Seems like a decent source, though I haven't found anywhere else reporting this to help confirm the information.

Matt Borowicz, 6'4" 255 lbs DE/T out of Lakeville, MN.
        http://www.hudl.com/profile/4171630/Matt-Borowicz
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
          The Lakeville South Football twitter account tweeted out a congratulations to Matt Borowicz for committing to play football at South Dakota State.

Seems like a decent source, though I haven't found anywhere else reporting this to help confirm the information.

Coach Eck "liked" the tweet so it sounds legit.

Comment

Jordan Hook verballed to UNI over the weekend. Had offer from SDSU.

OT/DT - Jordan Hook, 6'4" 270, Grundy Center, IA - HUDL
            Offers: Air Force, Illinois State, UNI, Western Illinois

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post

Lakeville South and Lakeville North have long been thorns in the sides of the Rochester schools in all sports. Can't go wrong recruiting there, like the rest of the nation.

Comment

Mike Morgan, per his Twitter, verbals. RB/FB out of Illinois.

“I am excited to announce that I am committed to play football at South Dakota State University!! #gojacks @GoJacksFB”

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7174991...ec26120826d887

Comment

Coach Stig & Coach Rogers had a home visit with Jaden Snyder (per his Twitter account).

Comment

• 2018 Recruiting List

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                    Mike Morgan, per his Twitter, verbals. RB/FB out of Illinois.

“I am excited to announce that I am committed to play football at South Dakota State University!! #gojacks @GoJacksFB”

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/7174991...ec26120826d887
                    From what I can tell he had an offer from Drake. He is 6’3” so not sure he will stay at RB. Might go to FB, WR or LB. I guess it depends on frame and speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                      From what I can tell he had an offer from Drake. He is 6’3” so not sure he will stay at RB. Might go to FB, WR or LB. I guess it depends on frame and speed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Fullback/ HBack type.
                      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Coach Stig & Coach Rogers had a home visit with Jaden Snyder (per his Twitter account).
                        They did not bring Bulldog along?

Comment

I think I read somewhere that he is visiting Iowa City this weekend. That's likely the last stop before he makes a decision.

Comment

Mike Timm, LB out of Wisconsin (former SDSU verbal who then reopened his recruiting) verballed to Iowa as a walk-on.
                            Jordan Gayer, LB out of Iowa verballed to UNI. He had received an offer late from SDSU after Benson verballed to Iowa.
                            Josh Shodipo, CB verballed to Western Illinois. Had offer from SDSU.
                            Maxwell Janes, TE verballed to Minnesota (PWO). Had offer from SDSU.
                            Terrell Ware, CB signed with Bethune Cookman during early signing period. Had offer from SDSU.
                            Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 01-28-2018, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Alex Parrella, DE from Iowa Western appears to have verballed according to his Tweet.

“Fired up to join the Jackrabbit family! Thank you coach Stig, Brown and the rest of the staff for this opportunity!! #GoJacks��”

His dad was DLine coach at Nebraska last year and former Nebraska player.

Comment

Another verbal from a weekend visit.
                                Bradley Clark, WR/LB out of FL per his Twitter account.

“After discussing things with my family I would like to say that I am committing to South Dakota State University! ���� #GoJacks @GoJacksFB @CoachKstew @CoachGriffin07”

Comment

Working...
                                X