This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting List

New verbal from South Dakota per Clint Brown’s Twitter.

Comment

Here are a couple of other recent commits:

Ian Bass per his Twitter @Bassman7575
      Sam Willmott per his Twitter @SamWillmott2

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        New verbal from South Dakota per Clint Brown’s Twitter.
        It could be Cade Terveer from Brandon Valley. Favorited the tweet and started following a bunch of SDSU coaches.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
          It could be Cade Terveer from Brandon Valley. Favorited the tweet and started following a bunch of SDSU coaches.
          DING DING DING... WINNER

https://twitter.com/Cadeterver_33/st...68721608495104

Here is his tape: http://www.hudl.com/profile/4232828/cade-terveer/videos
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            I like his quick feet, I think he could gain some good weight(get to 290-300) and move inside, be like Langer.

Comment

DING DING DING... WINNER

Here is his tape: http://www.hudl.com/profile/4232828/cade-terveer/videos
              So, WHS pretty much could not defend this kid. lol seems they were 2/3rds his higlight tape

Comment

Scholarship or PWO ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  Scholarship or PWO ?
                  Pretty sure it is a PWO
                  One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

Looks like he knows how to use leverage at the line of scrimmage. Wouldn't say he's real athletic but is physical and runs pretty well imo.

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinJackrabbit View Post
                      Looks like he knows how to use leverage at the line of scrimmage. Wouldn't say he's real athletic but is physical and runs pretty well imo.
                      Come watch him play basketball. He's plenty athletic.

Comment

Jacks get a verbal from Mike Timm, linebacker out of Wisconsin. This kid is a stud!

https://twitter.com/mikest18/status/932417449550422017
                        Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                          Come watch him play basketball. He's plenty athletic.
                          I didn't mean to say he lacks athleticism but, yeah, rewatching his tape I can see what you mean. If he's a true 6'3 240 then he looks to be doIng just fine.

Comment

Originally posted by discoDancinJackrabbit View Post
                            I didn't mean to say he lacks athleticism but, yeah, rewatching his tape I can see what you mean. If he's a true 6'3 240 then he looks to be doIng just fine.
                            I didn't mean to come across as gruff. I just really like to watch Cade play. He will fit in well as a Jackrabbit. I'm really excited to see how he will do when he is not going both ways.

Comment

Originally posted by ringthebells View Post
                              I didn't mean to come across as gruff. I just really like to watch Cade play. He will fit in well as a Jackrabbit. I'm really excited to see how he will do when he is not going both ways.
                              Hope so, looks like he could be a force on the defensive line whether at tackle or end depending on how he develops.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
                                According to his twitter bio, Logan Busch is committed. He went to Beresford and eventually the JUCO route, playing at Iowa Western CC. 6'5 330lb O-Lineman and was a pretty good basketball player in high school if I remember correctly.
                                Looked at his bio on the Iowa Western site and it looks like he redshirted his freshman year and then played only in the first game this season, which likely means he had an injury of some sort. So, this means he should have three seasons here as long as he gets his AA degree, correct ?

Comment

Working...
                                X