X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 Recruiting List

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
    PWO offer out to Jackson Crawford, 6'3" 190 lbs QB out of St. Paul, MN (Cretin-Derham Hall).
    http://www.hudl.com/profile/5138286/jackson-crawford
    I anticipate he will be working hard to improve in his senior season. His tape is raw but he has talent, not sure QB is the right fit though. I could see him transitioning to WR or DB even. He'd have great length at the FS position.

Side note- Any one know if the offers of PWO's are usually given out in the summer? It seems a little early, could this mean that we are very close to filling the slots we have available? I'm a little curious.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
      I anticipate he will be working hard to improve in his senior season. His tape is raw but he has talent, not sure QB is the right fit though. I could see him transitioning to WR or DB even. He'd have great length at the FS position.

Side note- Any one know if the offers of PWO's are usually given out in the summer? It seems a little early, could this mean that we are very close to filling the slots we have available? I'm a little curious.
      Yes. Only 3-4 left. "C" day is coming up and that is when they anticipate to fill those.
      Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
        Yes. Only 3-4 left. "C" day is coming up and that is when they anticipate to fill those.
        Forgive my ignorance, "C" day, meaning?

I figured we were getting close, but is it usual to hand out PWO's this early? And if so, do many kids take advantage of it?

Comment

same question, what is C day?

Comment

I figured we were getting close, but is it usual to hand out PWO's this early? And if so, do many kids take advantage of it?
            No worries! I thought I shared earlier. It means commitment day. Coaches tweeted about it a few weeks ago.

Comment

No worries! I thought I shared earlier. It means commitment day. Coaches tweeted about it a few weeks ago.
              ok, thanks! Do we know what day that is?

Comment

ok, thanks! Do we know what day that is?
                Sunday, July 30th

Comment

Sunday, July 30th
                  Is this a new thing, different from signing day?
                  "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                    Is this a new thing, different from signing day?
                    I know there is a new early signing period, but that is Dec.20th-22nd. No idea what the July 30th date is.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                      I know there is a new early signing period, but that is Dec.20th-22nd. No idea what the July 30th date is.
                      I think that's the day fall camp begins. Hence the "C" Day. Maybe I'm wrong though??

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Tibbs View Post
                        I think that's the day fall camp begins. Hence the "C" Day. Maybe I'm wrong though??
                        I think I saw on Twitter that fall camp starts on the 25th.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          I think I saw on Twitter that fall camp starts on the 25th.
                          The 30th is commitment day. They are bringing current verbals, families, and the last few targets and their families to brookings for a fun weekend. Obviously they can't sign but they want to get the verbals out of the way before the season starts!

Comment

LB - Jordan Guilfoy, 6'1" 200, St. Louis, MO (Vianney) - HUDL
                            Offers: Illinois State, Missouri State, Southern Illinois, Western Illinois, Southeast Missouri

Committed to Missouri State per twitter account.
                            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

OT/DT - Marcus Greer***, 6'3" 300, St. Louis, MO (Chaminade) - HUDL, Rivals
                              Offers: Air Force, Army, Navy, Central Michigan, Syracuse, Louisiana Tech, Ohio, Eastern Michigan, USD, Central Arkansas, Murray State, Samford, Southeast Missouri State,

​Committed to Middle Tennessee State per twitter.
                              "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                              "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Grant Norton is going to Row the Boat for Fleck at MN...

Comment

Working...
                                X