Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New wrestlers

Originally posted by Jackedforlife View Post
    I think if Bono is still here in 2 years the kid will likely be a Jack. I'll agree with earlier sentiment that he has a has 4 year all American and at least one national championship to add to his resume(but will agree that 3-4 nat champ is certainly attainable). So quick and powerful right now, scary to think what he'll become.

I still think we have a better than average chance at getting him in FB if that's his ambition. A lot to be said about competing a few hours from home. Nebraska is on the radar as well I'm sure.
    I hope you are right. When Skinny Miller was in high school, we were D2, and we watched the parade of coaching legends finding their way to Mitchell. I have a feeling that a bunch of wrestling coaches will soon be finding out where Chamberlain is located.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
      I hope you are right. When Skinny Miller was in high school, we were D2, and we watched the parade of coaching legends finding their way to Mitchell. I have a feeling that a bunch of wrestling coaches will soon be finding out where Chamberlain is located.
      I no doubt agree that every major college wrestling program and coach will soon have a pin in the map where Chamberlain is. The nice thing is we have a young coach that is quickly asserting himself as one of those legends. Plus he is the only college wrestling coach to have Nash wrestle before one of the collegiate duals.

Comment

Off the South Dakota USA wrestling page....Hutmacher National Junior Champ in Fargo....

With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Comment

That kid is a beast...I think one guy tweeted, "Nash is a bad dude..." or something to that effect. And he most certainly is. Congrats Nash!

Comment

Originally posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
            Off the South Dakota USA wrestling page....Hutmacher National Junior Champ in Fargo....

One tough kid, who I would "yes sir" and "no sir". You would hope he respects old folks like me.

Comment

That kid is a beast...I think one guy tweeted, "Nash is a bad dude..." or something to that effect. And he most certainly is. Congrats Nash!
              Not only did he win the championship, he absolutely dominated. He outscored his opponents 44-0 in his first four matches and won the ship 19-8! It's scary to think he's only going to be a sophomore.

Comment

Video of the championship match.

https://www.facebook.com/OutdoorChal...48929245123833

The other kid was completely gassed by the end of the match. The amount of power Hutmacher puts out with the take-downs are insane, he's throwing around 285 lb guys like rag dolls. If he doesn't stick with wrestling he will make one hell of a DL.

Comment

A video I found from earlier this summer.

https://www.facebook.com/PanicButton...2154411571053/

Comment

I was amazed how much leverage he generates on those takedowns. Can you imagine him after his body matures if he played def tackle in college? He would be a one man wrecking crew/run stuffer. He'd also be able to collapse the pocket.

Young man, the world is at your fingertips.

Comment

Future 2018 Jacks Alex Lloyd and Peyton Robb were both defeated in the Junior Free Style semifinals yesterday.

Comment

Hutmacher continues his terror in Fargo. Two matches yesterday in Greco, each barely passing the 30 sec mark, 10-0 wins in both. I believe it is the quarters today. Nash is in a great position to bring home his 2nd gold in Fargo.

He is flat out throwing other 285#'s around like rag dolls. This kid is a pure beast.

Comment

Surprised there's no comparison between Nash and Brock Lesnar , from Webster and who wrestled for Minn his last two collegiate seasons. Brock finally won the NCAA Championship as a heavyweight his senior season for Minn in 2000. I think Nash is much more athletic than Brock was, Brock only finished third in in the SD heavyweight division State Championships, I believe.The only thing that could sway Nash from wrestling would be football,we'll see what his choices are as he makes them.He'd be great no matter which sport he chooses to pursue.Can't believe Nash is just a "kid" yet, a big,talented kid with a bright future ahead.
                          Last edited by jackdaniel; 07-20-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
                            Surprised there's no comparison between Nash and Brock Lesnar , from Webster and who wrestled for Minn his last two collegiate seasons. Brock finally won the NCAA Championship as a heavyweight his senior season for Minn in 2000. I think Nash is much more athletic than Brock was, Brock only finished third in in the SD heavyweight division State Championships, I believe.The only thing that could sway Nash from wrestling would be football,we'll see what his choices are as he makes them.He'd be great no matter which sport he chooses to pursue.Can't believe Nash is just a "kid" yet, a big,talented kid with a bright future ahead.
                            Nash is head and shoulders a more talented and technical wrestler than Lesnar and has room to grow. A national title is nothing to sneeze at of course, I think Nash has the capability to take it much further if he chooses. You are talking about a run at 4 state titles and more national titles. This is Nash's 1ST YEAR trying Greco. Think about that. 1ST YEAR and he got 3rd at the National Tournament. So, no, I wouldn't even think of comparing him to Lesnar. He is a lot more. I cant even fathom trying to make the decisions he will eventually have to make between sports.

Comment

Good news is he doesn't need to make those decisions for a couple years. Meanwhile he will continue his multi-sport excellence and each of the other sports will ultimately help him improve upon the sport he so chooses. Smart kid with a great family and a level head on his shoulders. No matter what he does, he will be successful.

Comment

Good news is he doesn't need to make those decisions for a couple years. Meanwhile he will continue his multi-sport excellence and each of the other sports will ultimately help him improve upon the sport he so chooses. Smart kid with a great family and a level head on his shoulders. No matter what he does, he will be successful.
                                Agreed

Comment

Working...
                                X