Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: New wrestlers

Default Re: New wrestlers

Quote Originally Posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    Hutmacher is wrestling in the championship match for Freestyle tomorrow in the Junior Nationals, he has tech falled all of his opponents. While Freestyle is very similar to Folkstyle, it's pretty incredible that this is his first year doing it. The more I watch him, if he stays with wrestling and really goes anywhere(although my preference would be SDSU)he's minimum a one time National Champ(my money is on 3)........I'm saying he's got World/Olympic potential. I don't throw that lightly, he wrestles like he is 125 pounder light on his feet, doesn't tire out. He doesn't wrestle sloppy heavy weight style. He's dominating people now. flat. out. dominating.
    The only time I've seen him was in the state championship match against SDSU offensive lineman recruit Eddie Miller. What he did to a senior who was a DI football recruit was pretty impressive. The fact he is doing it now on a national stage is even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    The only time I've seen him was in the state championship match against SDSU offensive lineman recruit Eddie Miller. What he did to a senior who was a DI football recruit was pretty impressive. The fact he is doing it now on a national stage is even more so.
    I wonder how big this kid will be by the time he is a Sr. In hs?

Any videos of him wrestling?
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done. Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Quote Originally Posted by goon View Post
    Any videos of him wrestling?
    There are several on YouTube if you just search his name.

Quote Originally Posted by Justwin View Post
    I wonder how big this kid will be by the time he is a Sr. In hs?
    It'll be close. He could chisel up a little bit and maintain strength, but if he grows 2 inches......it'll be tough to maintain that 285 IMO.
    With fans like this who needs enemas.....

Quote Originally Posted by Project-Badass View Post
    There are several on YouTube if you just search his name.
    The interview after taking Eddie Miller was interesting. He is a monster for being 14 or 15 years old. I hope he has Wheaties for breakfast and not something else. I dont think we will get him 3 years from now. He is modest and looks like a great kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Theee Catrabbit View Post
    It'll be close. He could chisel up a little bit and maintain strength, but if he grows 2 inches......it'll be tough to maintain that 285 IMO.
    Kinda what I was thinking. Football would sound like the more plausible option but trying to forecast a kid 3 or 4 years into the future takes a better crystal ball than mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Nidaros View Post
    The interview after taking Eddie Miller was interesting. He is a monster for being 14 or 15 years old. I hope he has Wheaties for breakfast and not something else. I dont think we will get him 3 years from now. He is modest and looks like a great kid.
    His dad was runner-up in the SD strongest man competition, and is the Chief of Police in Chamberlain. I think he's legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacks-02 View Post
    His dad was runner-up in the SD strongest man competition, and is the Chief of Police in Chamberlain. I think he's legit.
    Yes most likely so. He seems very humble.

I think if Bono is still here in 2 years the kid will likely be a Jack. I'll agree with earlier sentiment that he has a has 4 year all American and at least one national championship to add to his resume(but will agree that 3-4 nat champ is certainly attainable). So quick and powerful right now, scary to think what he'll become.

I still think we have a better than average chance at getting him in FB if that's his ambition. A lot to be said about competing a few hours from home. Nebraska is on the radar as well I'm sure.