Future Rosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Future Rosters

Big time get! Have I mentioned how much I love tall, athletic point guards...
    Originally posted by hometownjack View Post
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Originally posted by hometownjack View Post
      From the pictures on Twitter, Carter seems to be good friends with Jenkins,Jr. He will be a very mature player age-wise. After sitting a year, he will be a soph. eligibility wise, but will be the same age as a senior, as he went to a prep school for a year after high school. With a number of highly regarded guard recruits coming in the next two years, the Jacks should be loaded at those spots for a long time.

Comment

• Future Rosters

I like it. Struggling through an in-season broken hand (especially as a freshman) had to be a big reason that he hardly made a mark on the stat sheet for a P5 team. With that size and athleticism there’s definitely potential that he could be a major contributor at this level. We’ll need ready-to-go players in a big way a year from now too - and his connection to Jenkins can’t hurt. Keeping him happy in Brookings for three more years has to be a priority.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
          The "Future Rosters" Thread on the WBB page has been helpful for keeping track of where we are at with scholarships and looking ahead to future years. I figured it was time to start one for MBB.

Senior:
          Skyler Flatten, Guard (Granted Medical Waiver)
          Mike Daum, Forward
          Tevin King, Guard
          Brandon Key, Guard

Junior:
          Beau Brown, Guard (non-scholarship)

Sophomore:
          David Jenkins Jr., Guard

Redshirt Freshmen:
          Alou Dillon, Forward
          Ryan Krueger, Guard
          Alex Arians, Guard
          Matt Dentlinger, Post
          Michael Carter III, PG (will be eligible for 2019-2020 season and will 3 years remaining)

Freshmen:
          Owen King, PG
          Matt Mims, PG
          Aaron Fiegen, F

2019:
          Owen Coburn, 6'10 C
          Baylor Scheierman, 6’4” PG
          Caleb Grill, 6'3 SG
          updated post #1
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
          X