X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 recruits

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
    Even though Jenkins is short, I think he was listed as a 2 guard in one of his recruiting profiles.
    I agree. I have seen no indications that Jenkins is a PG. He is a 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
      I agree. I have seen no indications that Jenkins is a PG. He is a 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      The conversation that David Jenkins brought in the youtube clip was that scoring is his highlight strength. He may get pushed occasionally into the point, but he never elaborated on what he might do to be more complete player. He wants to win and be successful which is a great starting place.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
        Per Verbal Commits on twitter:

2018 Sioux Valley (SD)/South Dakota State commit F Trevor Hanson has reopened his recruitment.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
        Trevor Hansen committed to Augustana today.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          Trevor Hansen committed to Augustana today.
          I think that will be a good fit for him. Good kid.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
            Augie got a commitment from Coach Plitzuweit's son yesterday and Dylan LeBrun from Flandreau, they are killing it in state. Gus Reede from Aberdeen Roncalli committed to Northern recently as well. I love to see South Dakota kids stay home. Speaking of which, has anybody heard anything about the forward Cole Bergan from Aberdeen Central, I know at one time he held offers from SDSU and NDSU and it looks like he recently received offers from Lehigh and Lamar (I assume our offer is no longer active)? He would be awesome in the NSIC in my opinion.
            Last edited by BigGoosie13; 08-03-2017, 09:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
              Augie got a commitment from Coach Plitzuweit's son yesterday and Dylan LeBrun from Flandreau, they are killing it in state. Gus Reede from Aberdeen Roncalli committed to Northern recently as well. I love to see South Dakota kids stay home. Speaking of which, has anybody heard anything about the forward Cole Bergan from Aberdeen Central, I know at one time he held offers from SDSU and NDSU and it looks like he recently received offers from Lehigh and Lamar (I assume our offer is no longer active)? He would be awesome in the NSIC in my opinion.
              Bergen was the only one mentioned that I saw in action on TV. He would have looked good in blue, but I have not seen the others, but their mention by others suggests talent that our coaches may have been passed on. I get the feeling that Coach feels that he has the talent needed to win the SL. I too like to see South Dakotans on the roster, but if there is more talent found elsewhere than we should go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                I would agree.

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                  Cole Bergan recently committed to Northern State. Good get for the Wolves.

Comment

Did King, Fiegen and Mims sign yesterday in the early signing period. Nothing posted like the women.

Comment

• Re: 2018 recruits

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                      Did King, Fiegen and Mims sign yesterday in the early signing period. Nothing posted like the women.
                      Isn't today the start of the early signing period ?

Comment

Here you go.

http://gojacks.com/news/2017/11/8/me...gning-day.aspx

Comment

Owen King is a pretty good football player too. http://www.mshsl.org/mshsl/showgamei...p?game=1095260

Comment

Owen King is a pretty good football player too. www.mshsl.org/mshsl/showgameinfo.asp?game=1095260
                            He annihilated my old high school. (And since when is Pipestone Area good enough to go to state, or even win a game?)
                            Rollin' in my 5.0
                            With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
                            Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Owen King was just named as the AP Minnesota High School Football player of the year.

Comment

Owen King was just named as the AP Minnesota High School Football player of the year.
                                Well, if BB doesn't work out, the Jacks could always use another quality QB. No P5 poaching allowed in Rabbit country.

Comment

Working...
                                X