X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2018 recruits

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
    I see King as more of a 2 with Mims as a point. I think both could benefit from a redshirt year as we are good at both next year. King is a Big 10 caliber quarterback.
    He says he is dedicated to basketball and you can't fault him for that. Watching him in all the state football championship games, he was just magic. S'pose some of that could be having a great team around him. Guess my point is that if his freshman year doesn't go as planned, he has more options than most. Who wouldn't want a sky's the limit QB on their roster?

Comment

Matt Mims mixtape highlight reel that was recently posted:

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
      - Steven Wright

Comment

Looks good to me. Welcome Matt Mims

Comment

The Spring signing period begins Wednesday and it will be interesting to see if the Jacks do anything right away. Things have certainly been quiet, but maybe that's a good sign as I don't remember any leaks on DJJ last year before he signed. So hopefully no news is good news !

Comment

Per Tweet from @Sean_Bock Former Iowa guard Brady Ellingson has received interest from South Dakota State and Wisconsin-Milwaukee, per a source. Eligible immediately as a grad transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
              Per Tweet from @Sean_Bock Former Iowa guard Brady Ellingson has received interest from South Dakota State and Wisconsin-Milwaukee, per a source. Eligible immediately as a grad transfer.
              He’s a shooter and just an okay one that. He will not be a difference maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Originally posted by 2002jack View Post
                He’s a shooter and just an okay one that. He will not be a difference maker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I think Nagy recruited him out of high school, if I remember right...

IDK, I kinda agree with you as he's nothing fancy, in terms of a grad transfer, but I think he could have a place

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                  Ellingson is going to Drake per his Twitter.

Comment

U of W-Milwaukee is starting to implode. Three starters were just granted their release and rumors are their are more to come along with recruits. Would love to see us take a look at Shae Mitchell, 3.5 star 6'6" small forward out of Lakeville Minnesota. If Milwaukee got him the first go around we might have a chance this time.

Comment

Originally posted by NebraskaJack View Post
                      U of W-Milwaukee is starting to implode. Three starters were just granted their release and rumors are their are more to come along with recruits. Would love to see us take a look at Shae Mitchell, 3.5 star 6'6" small forward out of Lakeville Minnesota. If Milwaukee got him the first go around we might have a chance this time.

Everyone loves a good dumpster fire! Plus, that's in our recruiting wheelhouse!

SUPERBUNNY
                      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Looks like we "re-offered" David Wingett (6'7" F) originally from Winnebago, NE, who we recruited out of high school and spent the last year at Bull City Prep (Durham, NC). I really wanted to see us land the kid the first go-around, but glad to see prep school worked out for Wingett and we're still on him. Has the length, athleticism, and skill set be successful and the DI level, and has a super high ceiling if it all comes together. His high school highlight reel is a fun watch.

If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
                        - Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Kemo View Post
                          Looks like we "re-offered" David Wingett (6'7" F) originally from Winnebago, NE, who we recruited out of high school and spent the last year at Bull City Prep (Durham, NC). I really wanted to see us land the kid the first go-around, but glad to see prep school worked out for Wingett and we're still on him. Has the length, athleticism, and skill set be successful and the DI level, and has a super high ceiling if it all comes together.
                          Recent article before the Jacks offered.
                          http://www.omaha.com/neprepzone/recr...78269b852.html

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

Everyone loves a good dumpster fire! Plus, that's in our recruiting wheelhouse!

SUPERBUNNY
                            Best thing that happened for Otz was for him to not get that job.
                            Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Anyone know if Sam Griesel who decommitted from USD is taking an official? He is at NDSU today.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                                Anyone know if Sam Griesel who decommitted from USD is taking an official? He is at NDSU today.
                                Otz is hanging with his Iowa State guys at the Kentucky Derby so I’m assuming no.
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X