Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: 2016-2017 " too early " bracketology

Originally posted by The Sports Block View Post
    SDSU finishing the season 6-4 and 3-3 and not reaching the conference title game didn't help.
    What a load of $hit. I can just picture her thinking at the same time she was spewing that drivel...why in the hell did we give this team a 10-seed?? We weren't a 10 seed without Macy but for UNI to be a 10 or even getting in is just stupid and lazy on the committee's part.
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

I can't speak for UNI, but if you finish 3rd in the Summit and don't even make the finals of the conference tournament, you don't belong in the 'dance'.
      "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

End of the season Mid-Major poll came out at the beginning of the month. Jacks ended the year ranked 15th. For the Summit, Western Illinois ended at 13th and IUPUI and usd received votes (should note they have "South Dakota" twice in the receiving votes section: have 38 and 2, so don't know where they really are.) Some other teams to know that are ranked are Green Bay at 4th and UNI at 12th. Overall, not bad, but definitely can improve for next year. Curious to see how competitive the Summit will be after this year. Goal should be to end next season with 4 teams ranked.

http://www.collegeinsider.com/womens...jor-top-25.php
        Rollin' in my 5.0
        With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
        Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Working...
        X