X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2016-2017 " too early " bracketology

Charlies at it again....

Re: 2016-2017 " too early " bracketology

Obviously this prediction (9-seed) has limited substance, but it gives an early look at what next year's team will come into the season with in terms of national regard. There's going to be some buzz.

Comment

Cant believe this is actually someones job. I dont remember seeing this at the career fair at school.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

It will be very fun to see what is in store for the next couple of years. Hopefully they can crack the top 25 again and have another stellar non-conference schedule.

Comment

actually getting to around the top 25 ranking or so and somehow getting a 6 seed would just be the best case any way you slice it if you ask me. A 6 would be amazing, but could imagine the run we could have with that.
          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
            actually getting to around the top 25 ranking or so and somehow getting a 6 seed would just be the best case any way you slice it if you ask me. A 6 would be amazing, but could imagine the run we could have with that.
            How about just finish in the top 16 and hopefully get a 4 seed and host at Frost or Frost South(Premier Center)! Doesn't seem that hard to me

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
              How about just finish in the top 16 and hopefully get a 4 seed and host at Frost or Frost South(Premier Center)! Doesn't seem that hard to me
              Is the tourny going to be at frost south again? or does it change every year or 2 years? Would be sweet if that is how it worked out though.

Comment

Is the tourny going to be at frost south again? or does it change every year or 2 years? Would be sweet if that is how it worked out though.
                If you are a top 4 seed you get to host the 1st round.

Sioux Falls is not hosting a regional next year. I believe the Sioux Falls Sports Authority will be putting in bids for the Men's 1st Round and another Women's Regional (Sweet 16, Elite 8) this summer.

Comment

The last time we were a ranked team in the top 25 poll....we get a 7 seed.....?? NCAA for ya,try and hold 'em down as much as possible,without being too obvious about it,..... naturally.

Comment

How do we get such a low seed at 33-0?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                      If you are a top 4 seed you get to host the 1st round.

Sioux Falls is not hosting a regional next year. I believe the Sioux Falls Sports Authority will be putting in bids for the Men's 1st Round and another Women's Regional (Sweet 16, Elite 8) this summer.
                      I know the first 4 seeds are at home but didn't rememver how the womens regional sites were selected. Would be great if they did the next 2 years atleast.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksRiseUp View Post
                        How do we get such a low seed at 33-0?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        They had three losses - two in the regular season.

Comment

I know the first 4 seeds are at home but didn't rememver how the womens regional sites were selected. Would be great if they did the next 2 years atleast.
                          Regional sites have already been chosen for the next two years. Sioux Falls was not awarded as a site.
                          http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-...regional-hosts

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                            Regional sites have already been chosen for the next two years. Sioux Falls was not awarded as a site.
                            http://www.ncaa.com/news/basketball-...regional-hosts
                            Yeah, we didn't wow anyone with the attendance at that regional this year. Too bad.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                            The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

I believe these were awarded before this years tournament. My understanding is that we had the second best attendance after the one that was close to UConn

Comment

Working...
                              X