Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Practice in Rapid City - Why & Why Not

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
    NCAA has stated rule only applies to FBS.
    Thanks! I should have done some research before posting my response. You know what they say when you assume... makes an A$$ out of U and ME

Comment

There was a nice group of Jackrabbit fans at the meet and greet with the coaching staff yesterday. It is remarkable to consider the broad geographic background of the staff and players. We spoke with a couple of the new coaches who had never been in western South Dakota. As expected, they spoke well of South Dakota, Brookings, and SDSU. They spoke well of Coach Stig and the athletes on the team. The life of an assistant coach sounds like a life of dedication to the team and the game. Within a couple of days after the Spring game they head out for several weeks of recruiting before returning to SDSU for the beginning of practice and the season. When coaches come to your area I encourage you to go meet them and thank them for their efforts.
      Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

I don't know if this trip needs to happen every year, but every 2-4 years seems fine, also with construction on campus can give them some decent outside practices

Comment

Coach Stig suggested an every four year schedule so that each player gets (at least) one opportunity to see a little of South Dakota West of Brookings.
          Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
          X