X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Spring Game

Not good.

https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...84956834238465
    "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I thought it looked more like his ankle. He was on the sidelines later with crutches and had ice around his foot.

Comment

I thought it was his ankle also and saw the rap around foot area
        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Offense won something like 62-47. It was encouraging to see the offense play well with only two QBs. Lots of highlights - performance O-line, Issac Wallace and Clark Weineke at RB, Goedert at TE. Hated to see LB Dallas Brown go down with a leg injury.
          This space for lease.

Comment

I was impressed with the offense. Both young quarterbacks looked sharp, the O-Line played well, and the running backs ran well. Issac Wallace looked like the back who shredded Kansas and Clark Weineke ran well also. It looked to me like the new coaches on offense have done a great job with their players and don't seem to be overcoaching which new coaches sometimes have a tendency to do. Goedert continues to impress.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
              I thought it looked more like his ankle. He was on the sidelines later with crutches and had ice around his foot.
              Any injury is not good, but this sounds better than the initial report that it was a knee.

Comment

Kanin Nelson has a big future at SDSU based on his performance yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by JackBBFan View Post
                  I think that was the case. He hobbled of with help from others, with out putting any weight on his foot. Later he was on crutches watching the rest of the game. We need a healthy Dallas. A key senior.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
                      Thanks Big Goosie13 for posting this. Nelson's one beautiful pass was thrown into double coverage as noted by Tyler. I did not notice that yesterday, but Nelson no doubt has much to learn but has the raw talent to be a great.
                      Last edited by Nidaros; 04-24-2016, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                        Kanin Nelson has a big future at SDSU based on his performance yesterday.
                        Also heard something like this from someone at the Rapid City scrimmage. Said he looked really good. Which is good to hear.

Comment

Attendance was a pleasant surprise. As usual, though, not a lot of excitement from the crowd.

I think if the PA announcer had been there or if they had streamed the radio feed from Tyler, Struck, and Stig though the PA system so we knew at least who was making plays and was on the field it would have been better.

Was good to see standing room only though.

The kid from Mitchell and the D-Line really impressed me. I was of the attitude (never having seen him play) that he was the QB for a mediocre Mitchell team so how good could he really be. I am excited to see what he can do now when given the opportunity. Hope he gets to redshirt.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
                            Attendance was a pleasant surprise. As usual, though, not a lot of excitement from the crowd.

I think if the PA announcer had been there or if they had streamed the radio feed from Tyler, Struck, and Stig though the PA system so we knew at least who was making plays and was on the field it would have been better.

Was good to see standing room only though.

The kid from Mitchell and the D-Line really impressed me. I was of the attitude (never having seen him play) that he was the QB for a mediocre Mitchell team so how good could he really be. I am excited to see what he can do now when given the opportunity. Hope he gets to redshirt.
                            When Brookings played Mitchell last fall, an acquaintance who was at the game reported " this kid did everything including punting, which told me he was a good athlete. Sometimes good athletes are surrounded by mediocre people. We were lucky to get Nelson.
                            Last edited by Nidaros; 04-26-2016, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Dallas Brown update:

https://twitter.com/argusmattz/statu...90368890056704
                              "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Working...
                              X