Spring Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Game

When is it and what time?? Color me surprised that it's not on GoJacks.com 2016 schedule.
    SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Re: Spring Game

It's on April 23 in the afternoon. Don't have an official start time yet.

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
      It's on April 23 in the afternoon. Don't have an official start time yet.
      Thanks!

My apololgizes...the ? Probably didn't warrant it's own thread.
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

We received an email from Coach Stig, through Difference Makers, and he says that it starts at 3:30.
        Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

Is it being held in Brookings at the SJAC?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
          The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Is it being held in Brookings at the SJAC?

Yes
            Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!!!

Comment

It almost seems like they don't want people to attend the spring game. No official announcement from football ops, nothing on Football website, etc. if you want to broaden fan base and increase interest in Jacks football they need to have better communication so people want to attend. Look north and see that they promoted football and the Spring game a month ago. I guess maybe showing the new stadium might be the reason. Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                It almost seems like they don't want people to attend the spring game. No official announcement from football ops, nothing on Football website, etc. if you want to broaden fan base and increase interest in Jacks football they need to have better communication so people want to attend. Look north and see that they promoted football and the Spring game a month ago. I guess maybe showing the new stadium might be the reason. Oh well.
                I have seen numerous tweets about it and it is on gojacks 2016 football schedule.

Comment

https://twitter.com/GoJacksFB/status/720666290793238528

Comment

The time was just posted and the date just recently on GoJacks. I seen one tweet recently announcing date and time. Again, if you want people to attend you must announce.

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
                      The time was just posted and the date just recently on GoJacks. I seen one tweet recently announcing date and time. Again, if you want people to attend you must announce.
                      One of the things with running a business (and it is a business) is that you only promote one thing at a time. You can announce others but only promote one thing and in this case it is currently the trip to rapid city. It appears you knew there was a spring game coming up so I'm not sure what the concern is.

Comment

Because the SJAC, awesome as it is, has limited seating, there is no need to promote the spring game for a month or two.

Now next year perhaps the department can envision a whole new kind of spring game event with the fully finished stadium complex. There will at least be a lot of options then.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
                        The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Not much talk about the game. Games at 3:30. Free admission. I'll be making my way over today.
                          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Are they streaming it on GoJacks?

Comment

Stig said Chase Kern is out for the year with an injury. They'll use his redshirt year.

Comment

Working...
                              X