X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Tickets

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
    Got mine today! Christmas came early.
    Might we consider it Thanksgiving, with Christmas being when the Jacks upset TCU tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by 22jack View Post
      Yes, that is why the club room is called "Club 71"
      Very clever on their part. Thank you for the insight "22."

Comment

I don't have season tickets, but I have not received my single game tickets I purchased.

Comment

Originally posted by JacksFTW View Post
          I don't have season tickets, but I have not received my single game tickets I purchased.
          I got my season tickets yesterday but didnt get the extra tickets for Oct 1 like they said i would.

Comment

" The postman goes by, no letter today"

Comment

Anyone else not receive their tickets yet? Nothing in the mail today, really hoping I don't need to make a special trip to Brookings to get my Jacks Bash tickets tomorrow or Thursday morning.

Comment

Originally posted by teajack View Post
                Anyone else not receive their tickets yet? Nothing in the mail today, really hoping I don't need to make a special trip to Brookings to get my Jacks Bash tickets tomorrow or Thursday morning.
                Yours are slow. I am usually the last one and my season tickets/Jacks Bash came last Thursday or Friday.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

The bash tickets are not printed on bright yellow and blue paper but are on a very plain 11X8.5 white sheet of paper. Unless you look at each piece of paper in the package, one could easily throw them away.

Comment

I haven't received anything, not even the football tickets yet. I can't get a hold of the ticket office on the phone today, either.

Comment

Originally posted by teajack View Post
                      I haven't received anything yet, not even the football tickets yet. Can't get a hold of the ticket office on the phone today either.
                      Just came from the ticket office. They said the last ones were mailed on Friday. You should get them tomorrow. They also stated they would be there Thursday am and print tickets for anybody that may not of received them.

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                        Just came from the ticket office. They said the last ones were mailed on Friday. You should get them tomorrow. They also stated they would be there Thursday am and print tickets for anybody that may not of received them.
                        Good to hear. I appreciate the info! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Justwin View Post
                          I was told, in writing, mine were mailed out last Tuesday. Nothing received, yet. Unless they had someone run the tickets here, that means they weren't actually sent last Tues. I promised my Jacks Bash tics to my brother-in-law and his wife and now am not sure how to get the tics in their hands before Thursday's concert since I live in Wisconsin. Two calls to the ticket office (one voicemail to the general voicemail inbox) and an email have all gone unreturned. I spent a pretty decent chunk of change on my season tics and started sending emails in early August to hopefully avoid this scenario, only to have no response from the ticket office. Now I'm getting pissed about tickets to a concert I'm not even going to use myself and I paid for in APRIL. And, I'm planning on making the 8 hour drive back for the game this weekend and still don't have my actual tics for the game. Frustrating, to say the least.
                          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                            I was told, in writing, mine were mailed out last Tuesday. Nothing received, yet. Unless they had someone run the tickets here, that means they weren't actually sent last Tues. I promised my Jacks Bash tics to my brother-in-law and his wife and now am not sure how to get the tics in their hands before Thursday's concert since I live in Wisconsin. Two calls to the ticket office (one voicemail to the general voicemail inbox) and an email have all gone unreturned. I spent a pretty decent chunk of change on my season tics and started sending emails in early August to hopefully avoid this scenario, only to have no response from the ticket office. Now I'm getting pissed about tickets to a concert I'm not even going to use myself and I paid for in APRIL. And, I'm planning on making the 8 hour drive back for the game this weekend and still don't have my actual tics for the game. Frustrating, to say the least.
                            I hear ya buddy. They gave me the excuse that all of the start times didn't get finalized till a month ago caused the delay. Take that for what it's worth. There has been so much turnover in that office I'm not sure it's running real smooth.

Comment

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
                              I have my tickets but I was also able to login to my account from the link below. Once I logged in I was able to click on ticket orders and download the tickets and view them.
                              https://www.festivalticketing.com/bo...0-4812092D7734

Jacks Bash Tickets
                              1. login
                              2. Go to "my account"
                              3. Go to "my orders"
                              4. Select your order
                              5. Click "download tickets" (I tried to click "email tickets" but that didn't work)
                              Last edited by UWMandSDSU; 09-06-2016, 05:36 PM.

Comment

The ticket office is a disaster. They do NOT respond to emails. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Working...
                                X