Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Tickets

Seat selection for club seat owners runs from May 3-6 based on priority points. Regular season ticket seats will be distributed from May 10-25th.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      Seat selection for club seat owners runs from May 3-6 based on priority points. Regular season ticket seats will be distributed from May 10-25th.
      That's next Tuesday. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan 93 View Post
        Was wondering when we will be getting our email about ordering our season tickets, has anyone received theirs yet?

I got got my email today
        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by Gojacks2487 View Post
          I got got my email today
          Darn: wondering if I deleted an email I should have read. Did those who are buying "regular" season tickets (not club or higher level) receive an email about seat selection dates?

Comment

I received my e-mail when to call or log on about 7:00 PM last night. I am in the lower level.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
              Darn: wondering if I deleted an email I should have read. Did those who are buying "regular" season tickets (not club or higher level) receive an email about seat selection dates?
              The 2016 SDSU Football season promises to be a historic one as the Jacks begin a new era in Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium. Thanks to season ticket holders like you, the Jackrabbits will enjoy one of the finest home-field advantages in the FCS.

From May 10 through May 25, we will go through the process of allocating seats for the first time in Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium. By ordering your season tickets, you have assured yourself a place in the seat selection process.

Based on your priority point rank as of December 31, 2015, you may select your seats beginning:

You will have three options to select your seats. First, you can contact the Jackrabbit Ticket Office after your assigned date and time by calling 1-866-GOJACKS1-866-GOJACKS FREE. Your second option is to visit the ticket office located in the Stanley J. Marshall Center. The third option is to select your seats online
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

I got an email from the SDSU ticket office Friday night about 7 pm. It informs you of time and day that, based on past contributions, you can select your tickets by phone, online or in person. The buying period runs from May 10 to May 25. I'm in the middle.
                This space for lease.

Comment

I think those purchasing club level seats got an earlier email with regular season ticket holders getting theirs a day or two later.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Is everyone satisfied w/ the seat selection process? It went smoothly for me. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes during my allotted time.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      Is everyone satisfied w/ the seat selection process? It went smoothly for me. I was in and out in less than 5 minutes during my allotted time.
                      It went smoothly for me too. Once i remembered.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                        Went good for me also
                        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Ditto.

Comment

No problems. Took about a minute

Comment

The online process went smoothly for me, too. Took a minute or so.

I later wanted to look at a seating chart but cannot locate one showing rows and seats (similar to the one displayed when we select our seats). I wonder if the detailed seating chart is not available during the season-ticket seat selection process.

Comment

The online process went smoothly for me, too. Took a minute or so.

I later wanted to look at a seating chart but cannot locate one showing rows and seats (similar to the one displayed when we select our seats). I wonder if the detailed seating chart is not available during the season-ticket seat selection process.
                                Me, too. I took a screen shot of my seat selection that way I could show others were our seats were located.

Comment

Working...
                                X