X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Tickets

Originally posted by jacksfan 93 View Post
    So email about Luke Bryan tickets will be coming early next week
    Email goes out Thursday, ticket availability starts Friday morning (for Jacks Bash) for season FB ticket holders.

Comment

Hmmm....it's 9:10 pm Thursday and no email. Anyone receive it yet?

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
        Hmmm....it's 9:10 pm Thursday and no email. Anyone receive it yet?
        I thought it would arrive Friday morning.
        Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
          I thought it would arrive Friday morning.
          Yep info I got said Friday morning.

Jackrabbit Football Season Ticket Holder:

We hope you are as excited about the upcoming football season as we are. As a season ticket holder, you will have access to an exclusive pre-sale to purchase discounted tickets to Jacks Bash, the grand opening event of Dana J. Dykhouse Stadium. Jacks Bash opens on Thursday, September 8, with a concert featuring Luke Bryan with special guests Little Big Town and Lee Brice, sponsored by First PREMIER Bank/PREMIER Bankcard. The event culminates with the SDSU vs. Drake football game on Saturday, September 10.

You will receive an email on the morning of Friday, April 15, from ticket@festivalticketing.com, this email will contain ordering information. Please be sure to check your Junk mail and Spam folders/filters if you do not see the email from ticket@festivalticketing.com on Friday. Please read Friday's email in its entirety prior to completing your order.

Go Big, Go Blue, Go Jacks!

Comment

Thanks. I have a habit of quickly deleting email and must have deleted the prior one.

Comment

Got the email this morning and got my 2 tickets ordered. Im got them for someone else, i really didnt want to go. But i could use 2 more if there is a season ticket holder that wasnt planning on ordering theirs

Comment

Just ordered my 7. As stated before you have the option to get as many concert tickets as you have season tickets. General public can get tickets beginning on April 29th (I believe).
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  Got the email this morning and got my 2 tickets ordered. Im got them for someone else, i really didnt want to go. But i could use 2 more if there is a season ticket holder that wasnt planning on ordering theirs
                  If there are any tickets in excess of those, I have a lady in the office who would like to take her family to the concert. she is worried that the limited tickets to the public might run out.
                  Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Did any of you season ticket holders not get the email? I didn't receive it (checked my Junk and Spam Filters).

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
                      Did any of you season ticket holders not get the email? I didn't receive it (checked my Junk and Spam Filters).
                      8 am was the time they were sent this morning. Do you normally get emails? You may need to call in
                      . which is the number referred on email for assistance.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                        8 am was the time they were sent this morning. Do you normally get emails? You may need to call in
                        . which is the number referred on email for assistance.
                        Thanks. for the info.

Comment

I received the email but in the message it started "Dear (my name) and Terri".
                          I don't know Terri. Bought my four tickets (and am real curious about Terri).
                          My wife didn't think that was funny.

Comment

If you didn't get the e-mail right away don't fret. If you are a season ticket holder you have until noon, April 22 to reserve your tickets. No seats are being allocated at this time. They will allocate those based on priority points.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                              I received the email but in the message it started "Dear (my name) and Terri".
                              I don't know Terri. Bought my four tickets (and am real curious about Terri).
                              My wife didn't think that was funny.
                              And I'm not going to tell her (unless she asks). That's what being a good friend is all about.

Comment

Got my tickets, taking the whole family and driving "My 'Ol Bronco" to it

Comment

Working...
                                X