Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Season Tickets

Originally posted by MilwaukeeJacksAlum View Post
    Received a call from the ticket office last night with the same "in the mail" and "but we can work it out if you don't get them". They are going to have the tickets at the will-call window for my brother-in-law. I have an email from one of the ticket reps that specifically said my tickets were mailed last Tuesday, which is an obvious lie (and pisses me off). I asked last night when my tickets were mailed and didn't get a straight answer other than "they all went out in various mailings last week". That, too, is a lie, because I would have the tickets by now. I have plenty of experience on the turn-around time for mailing something between Milwaukee and SD and it's no more than 3 days (usually 2). I wouldn't be as mad if they simply said "we're swamped and weren't prepared and we will do whatever we need to make sure you get your tickets". The truth is always easier to swallow, even if it's bad news, than lying to me as if I can't figure out how time and the US Mail operate. My cousin and his dad (Sioux Falls and Miller, respectively) also haven't received their tickets as of today's mail delivery. When we pay for these tickets months in-advance, it shouldn't be this big of a deal...new stadium or not...to have tickets delivered weeks before the first game starts. I never seem to have a problem getting my season tickets from the Brewers well before the opening game. It's a simple process of proper planning and preparation.
    You have to admit, there is a chance the tickets got lost in the mail? I've had stuff get lost in the mail before.

With that being said, it certainly appears that the ticket office is a mess.
    “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

We bought only 3 games so far for tickets and they came yesterday I think. WE bought them shortly after tickets went on sale. Seems like it shouldnt take a month to get them printed and mailed. And season tickets have been going for longer then that. Not sure what is going on there but its not good. Previous years I have felt that the ticket office was very responsive and easy to work with. I use to like to complain about USD ticket process. Always seemed backwards to me. Now we are the ones who are having issues with. Good thing we arent playing NDSU the first game. that would have been a nightmare. They would have to just tell people to do will call.
      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

We purchased our season tickets in April. Were told last week there was no problem. It's Thursday. We leave for Brookings tomorrow at about 3. No tickets. I suppose it's possible that it would take until Friday for mail to get from Brookings to Mankato, 3 hours east. But that seems unlikely. So we have no tickets. And I am seriously annoyed.
        Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyJack View Post
          I suppose it's possible that it would take until Friday for mail to get from Brookings to Mankato, 3 hours east.
          Maybe if there were truly sent via the pony express.

I agree with MJA, be up-front and honest instead of trying to lie their way out of it.

Comment

I received ours today, finally. The postage was printed on this past Tuesday (the 6th), so obviously not all were mailed out last week as they've been telling everyone.

Comment

Just got my tickets today (Thursday), which was cutting it close and causing anxious moments. I sure hope they mail out season tickets earlier next year.
              This space for lease.

Comment

I got my 4 extra tickets for the Oct 1 game in the mail today. You would think they priority would be to get the season tickets out first.

Comment

Working...
                X