Season Tickets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season Tickets

Was wondering when we will be getting our email about ordering our season tickets, has anyone received theirs yet?

Re: Season Tickets

I was expecting them at the end of April since selection is not till may
    Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfan 93 View Post
      Was wondering when we will be getting our email about ordering our season tickets, has anyone received theirs yet?
      Season tickets were already for renewal by end of March. That came out in January I think. I paid for mine in February.
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
        Season tickets were already for renewal by end of March. That came out in January I think. I paid for mine in February.
        I thought he was talking about the email for picking his seats, I have received an email about the concert but not the selection of seats
        Go Big Go Blue ..... Go Jacks

Comment

A little confusing....Season ticket renewals for both basketball and football have been out there for several months now. It's a reallocation year and I'm not exactly sure when they will start allowing us to select our new seats based on priority.

As for the concert tickets, students can purchase today. Season ticket holders will get an email next week for purchases on Friday the 15th.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Perhaps stating the obvious but it may be worth stating: If you want season tickets and have not done anything to acquire them up to this point, contact the ticket office. They'd be happy to sell you season tickets.

Growing the base of season-tickets holders is a big goal!

Comment

GoJacks is right, I was inquiring about the email about picking the seats. I have already paid for all the tickets, sorry I should have been more clear.

Comment

GoJacks is right, I was inquiring about the email about picking the seats. I have already paid for all the tickets, sorry I should have been more clear.
                The allocation will be after the first of May for football. No particular day is on the calendar.
                Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                  The allocation will be after the first of May for football. No particular day is on the calendar.
                  That is my understanding too. I'm guessing we will see quite a different process from past years given the new stadium. Maybe not though.

I'd recommend club seats to anyone that is still on the fence. I think it is a great way to help with the cost of the facility, plus your seats will be great, not to mention the club room perks.
                  "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
                  "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
                    That is my understanding too. I'm guessing we will see quite a different process from past years given the new stadium. Maybe not though.

I'd recommend club seats to anyone that is still on the fence. I think it is a great way to help with the cost of the facility, plus your seats will be great, not to mention the club room perks.
                    I will absolutely second this motion. The athletic department will work with you on the financing. They sound very open to suggestions regarding the pre-game, in game and post-game experience as well.
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      I will absolutely second this motion. The athletic department will work with you on the financing. They sound very open to suggestions regarding the pre-game, in game and post-game experience as well.
                      You mean they will come down from the $700 per seat - and that is if you sign a 5 or 10 year commitment. If you pay yearly it is $1000/seat. I guess you have to be a doctor or a lawyer to afford those seats ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                        You mean they will come down from the $700 per seat - and that is if you sign a 5 or 10 year commitment. If you pay yearly it is $1000/seat. I guess you have to be a doctor or a lawyer to afford those seats ;-)
                        It doesn't hurt.....

Comment

a stadium 1/2 full isn't a good look in person or on TV. you have to fill it up.

Comment

Email about seat selection date and instructions will go to all season ticket purchasers in late April. Seat selection starts in May.
                            "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

So email about Luke Bryan tickets will be coming early next week

Comment

Working...
                              X