Recruiting via Twitter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recruiting via Twitter

I'm sure it's not a new concept, but this is the first time I've seen it used: via Coach Eck

Looking for a great walk-on OL to join the SDSU Jackrabbits this fall. Best Conference in FCS Football. Message me with prospects. #JackedUp

Looking for a difference making transfer OL to aid in our pursuit of a Missouri Valley Conference & FCS Championship. Message me. #JackedUp

@JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Re: Recruiting via Twitter

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
    I'm sure it's not a new concept, but this is the first time I've seen it used: via Coach Eck

Looking for a great walk-on OL to join the SDSU Jackrabbits this fall. Best Conference in FCS Football. Message me with prospects. #JackedUp

Looking for a difference making transfer OL to aid in our pursuit of a Missouri Valley Conference & FCS Championship. Message me. #JackedUp

Saw this and was wondering if this is for depth reasons or that they are worried about the OL come August.

Comment

Could just be looking to establish a broader Twitter network for short and long-term recruiting.

Then again, maybe it's partially social media "voodoo" to get the rest of the conference to believe coaches are apprehensive about OL status with the side benefit of possibly adding depth.

Comment

I truly believe OL depth is an issue and this does nothing to dispell it.

Comment

I'm guessing that Domandle will play right away this year, similiar to Clark last year.
          Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Originally posted by WestSideRabbit View Post
            I'm guessing that Domandle will play right away this year, similiar to Clark last year.
            Would not be surprised by that either as long as he has the footwork that Clark displayed early on. Credit to wrestling there.
            "All I know is what I read on the message boards."
            "Oh, well, there's your problem, then."

Comment

Working...
            X