Keaton Moffitt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Keaton Moffitt

The best reply to that tweet included "#whatifyouwerefromaustralia"... Made me laugh. That joke will never get old.

Wish the NCAA wasn't so stubborn at times. Imagine if Flatten had been denied as well. We would be scrounging for guards even more than I'm sure we are now.

Comment

Best of luck in the future, Keaton, and thanks for the thrills that you and your team mates provided fans of the Jacks!
      This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
        The best reply to that tweet included "#whatifyouwerefromaustralia"... Made me laugh. That joke will never get old.

Wish the NCAA wasn't so stubborn at times. Imagine if Flatten had been denied as well. We would be scrounging for guards even more than I'm sure we are now.
        I agree with you on the Moffitt situation, but I believe Flatten would be eligible next season regardless of the NCAA ruling in his case. That will affect his eligibilty for future years.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
          I agree with you on the Moffitt situation, but I believe Flatten would be eligible next season regardless of the NCAA ruling in his case. That will affect his eligibilty for future years.
          Flatten will be eligible the next 2 seasons regardless. After that, he'd have to apply for a 6th year.
          "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

Good luck Keaton with the rest of your career in life. You seem to be a bright guy and a very good athlete.
            Last edited by Nidaros; 04-27-2016, 08:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
              Flatten will be eligible the next 2 seasons regardless. After that, he'd have to apply for a 6th year.
              Good point. My bad.

Comment

This is bad news. I feel bad for Keaton.

Boy, did he turn out to be a "diamond in the rough". I remember when it was announced he was coming, I really didn't think he'd do anything.

Keaton, thank you so much for your time as a Jackrabbit. You showed grit and a great work ethic every time I saw you play. Best Wishes.

Comment

NCAA spoils plans. Keaton denied another year
                  http://www.argusleader.com/story/spo...reer/83700368/

Comment

That's a good story about Keaton by Matt Zimmer of the Argus Leader.
                    This space for lease.

Comment

Moffitt got denied but UNO's starting guard (Kyler Erickson) didn't.

http://www.omavs.com/ViewArticle.dbm...B_OEM_ID=31400

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post

Good for him, but that kid is extremely annoying. Kind of the Dellavedova of the Cleveland Cavaliers type... a guy you would love to have on your team but hate to play against.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post

he didnt miss any time from injury or am i missing something? Maybe Keaton should try it again or appeal it. Who knows.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                            he didnt miss any time from injury or am i missing something? Maybe Keaton should try it again or appeal it. Who knows.
                            I was surprised too. The only years he lost were his redshirt year and his transfer year. If they are just going to grant a 6th year after a guy transfers, why make them sit out in the first place?

Comment

I don't know for sure and I am only speculating, but my guess is that the PTSD surfaced after a year and a half which resulted in his transfer to be closer to family and friends. My guess is he argued he wouldn't have transferred if he hadn't suffered from the disorder. Not all injuries are physical in nature.

Comment

PTSD is serious stuff. But.....is this going to start a string of athletes trying to gain a 6th year because of a type of mental illness aspect? DeAndre Parks had a trying time growing up in Flint, Michigan. I'm sure he saw plenty shootings of people he knew outside of his family. Off hand, I'm not sure of his whole story, but I believe a brother of his was shot and killed. Maybe he should apply too!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X