Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: New GoJacks.com

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
    But not to the local sponsors, they are paying for you. Why do all you USD guys have an attitude?
    What your saying is there's no free lunch. Even if you don't pay for it someone does.
    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

But not to the local sponsors, they are paying for you. Why do all you USD guys have an attitude?
      I honestly don't know how to respond to you. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.

Comment

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
        I honestly don't know how to respond to you. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul.
        You said you didn't know how to respond.....but that was a pretty good response.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
          What your saying is there's no free lunch. Even if you don't pay for it someone does.
          Yup exactly, the local sponsor pays for you to watch in exchange for being bored or enlighten with their commercial. In the end you pay when you buy their product.

Comment

Showing attitude.

Comment

Yup exactly, the local sponsor pays for you to watch in exchange for being bored or enlighten with their commercial. In the end you pay when you buy their product.
              So what you're saying is that you're extremely easy (to persuade)?

Comment

So what you're saying is that you're extremely easy (to persuade)?
                No it has nothing to do with me, but with your attitude boys over on the USD board. You should go join them in bashing the wabbits.

Comment

No it has nothing to do with me, but with your attitude boys over on the USD board. You should go join them in bashing the wabbits.
                  Nothing about this thread has anything to do with bashing the Rabbits

Comment

Nothing about this thread has anything to do with bashing the Rabbits
                    Oh really!!!! So why are you here? Other than to bash wabbits.

Comment

Oh really!!!! So why are you here? Other than to bash wabbits.
                      He makes legitimate posts and contributions to conversations, so just let it go. You're making us (sdsu fans) look like a bunch of pansies who doesn't want a USD fan on our board. Please stop taking things so personally, your life will be much happier and this board will be able to read posts that have actual content, rather than reading posts about how you're right and "there's no such thing as a free lunch, donchaknow?!" Rant. Over. After arguing with you once, I try to take some of your posts with a grain of salt, but the last few were just too salty, so I felt inclined to chime in.

Comment

Nidaros: FearRed hasn't done anything to merit you taking shots at him. Please back off.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                          Nidaros: FearRed hasn't done anything to merit you taking shots at him. Please back off.
                          My apologies FeaRed, Maybe our stream will soon be free too. I think the radio approach of selling local advertising probably works better than to charge the individual user 100 bucks a year. Is this substance Cappinhard? I hope you are not embarrassed,
                          Last edited by Nidaros; 04-06-2016, 07:55 AM.

Comment

My apologies FeaRed, Maybe our stream will soon be free too. I think the radio approach of selling local advertising probably works better than to charge the individual user 100 bucks a year. Is this substance Cappinhard? I hope you are not embarrassed,
                            So you apologize to him, acknowledging that you were in the wrong, and I was right. Yet you still give me negative rep for my comment? Awesome.

To answer your question, yes, this is substance, good work. Not sure why I would be embarrassed?

Comment

Originally posted by CappinHard View Post
                              So you apologize to him, acknowledging that you were in the wrong, and I was right. Yet you still give me negative rep for my comment? Awesome.

To answer your question, yes, this is substance, good work. Not sure why I would be embarrassed?
                              I could not think of any one more deserving.

Comment

I could not think of any one more deserving.

Nidaros is banned for two weeks for persistent attacks on other posters.

Comment

Working...
                                X