New GoJacks.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New GoJacks.com

They just released a new GoJacks.com. Less busy and much more phone friendly!!!

http://www.gojacks.com/index.aspx

Re: New GoJacks.com

It's April 1st... I shouldn't click on it, I have a bad feeling about this...

<click>

And... I hate myself.
    I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Website needed updating badly. Last one had an outdated look/layout and had poorly placed advertisements that made it too busy. This looks much better!

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post

<click>

And... I hate myself.
        I'm confused...

Comment

Originally posted by jackrabit1 View Post

<click>

And... I hate myself.
          No worries, click away. Rick Astley is not waiting on the other end for you.
          One hand points to campus...the other to the liquor store.

Comment

no one is getting rick rolled here today.
            "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Okay... I like this... it's never going to give me up, never going to let me down, never going to run around and desert me. It'll never make me cry, never will say goodbye, never will tell a lie and hurt me.
              I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

It looks like we have shifted from NeuLion to Sidearm Sports, which most of the Summit schools use for a provider. That should mean that we get more road games streamed during basketball season.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                  It looks like we have shifted from NeuLion to Sidearm Sports, which most of the Summit schools use for a provider. That should mean that we get more road games streamed during basketball season.
                  That's great news. Now if they would just allow for one membership to watch all Summit League games. I would sign up today.

How long until basketball season again?

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
                    That's great news. Now if they would just allow for one membership to watch all Summit League games. I would sign up today.

How long until basketball season again?
                    Will SDSU continue to charge for web streaming? When USD changed their provider they started offering all streaming/content for free

Comment

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
                      Will SDSU continue to charge for web streaming? When USD changed their provider they started offering all streaming/content for free
                      Doubtful, SDSU has to come up with some money to hire a new coach. If anything, they probably will double the amount.

Comment

I watched a couple of the WNIT games and if I remember correctly, they run some local business commercials.

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                          I watched a couple of the WNIT games and if I remember correctly, they run some local business commercials.
                          Not free then is it? Local sponsors have to pay for the streaming in exchange for advertising.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                            Not free then is it? Local sponsors have to pay for the streaming in exchange for advertising.
                            Last time I checked, watching a stream without having to pay to watch means it's free

Comment

Last time I checked, watching a stream without having to pay to watch means it's free
                              But not to the local sponsors, they are paying for you. Why do all you USD guys have an attitude?

Comment

Working...
                              X