X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2018 Recruits

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
    I think you are saying your wife is old?
    Experienced!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Paiton Burckhard scored 38 points on 15-24 shooting earlier today during Aberdeen Central's 51-43 win at the AA State Tournament.

Comment

Originally posted by Project-Badass View Post
        Paiton Burckhard scored 38 points on 15-24 shooting earlier today during Aberdeen Central's 51-43 win at the AA State Tournament.
        We need scorers,we'll lose some good ones by the time 2018 gets here.Good get for the Jacks.

Comment

The coach says the Jacks have five commits for 2018 and one for 2019.
          This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
            The coach says the Jacks have five commits for 2018 and one for 2019.
            Tori Nelson for 2019 I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
              Tori Nelson for 2019 I hope.
              If you go to the thread "future rosters", the very first post has Tori Nelson listed so she would be my guess. They have Kelle Hannah also listed but it says offer after her name.

Comment

Originally posted by 91jack View Post
                If you go to the thread "future rosters", the very first post has Tori Nelson listed so she would be my guess. They have Kelle Hannah also listed but it says offer after her name.
                Should be room for both in 2019.

Comment

AJ broke out the "Great Day to be a Jackrabbit" tweet this morning. Anyone hear if this is about a potential recruit ?

Comment

Originally posted by bigticket1 View Post
                    AJ broke out the "Great Day to be a Jackrabbit" tweet this morning. Anyone hear if this is about a potential recruit ?
                    Anxiously awaiting the verdict.I'm sure whoever it is will be a great "Jackrabbit". I believe 2017 has room for one, 2018 is full, 2019 room for 1 more, 2020 and beyond there's lots of room on the rosters.This is with disregarding any unexpected departures, or decommitments (hope not),which we normally don't experience too often,but it does happen from time to time.

Wait ,this is in 2018 recruiting thread, my count might be off for 2818, but I have a total of 15 returning players and committed players for 2018 .We'll find out what the deal is sometime today I suspect.
                    Last edited by jackdaniel; 09-25-2017, 09:21 AM.

Comment

There was a tournament in Ames over the weekend.

Jackrabbit WBB Twitter this weekend.
                      Jackrabbit WBB‏Verified account @GoJacksWBB Sep 23 More

• Copy link to Tweet
                      • Embed Tweet

Our Jackrabbit coaches are on the move throughout the Midwest this weekend looking for future Jacks! #GoJacks #EarsUp pic.twitter.com/Z69mfvBYA7

[COLOR=rgba(255, 255, 255, 0.85)]

[/COLOR]
                      Last edited by OldHare; 09-25-2017, 10:08 AM.
                      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Hoping it's Madysen Vlastuin

Comment

Still no word? I checked some names on Twitter to see if i can find anything, but didn't have any luck.

Comment

I see that it was announced today that Macy has been officially cleared to resume playing. I suppose it could be that AJ knew this yesterday and sent the tweet. We always assume this means a new commit, but this would also be big news.

Comment

Latest commit is in: Madysen Vlastuin of Lennox. Great recruit. Tremendous upside, from an athletic family, and I know some though she had bigger schools that could snatch her on the recruiting trail. She will make a great Jackrabbit.

Comment

Nice.... She will be a good one! https://twitter.com/madysen_nicole/s...88204374663168

Comment

Working...
                                X