Vermillion Arena

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vermillion Arena

USD has requested the Sanford Coyote Sports Center to be the moniker for the new basketball Arena. The request to the BOR will be on the agenda at Wednesday's meeting.
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: Vermillion Arena

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
    USD has requested the Sanford Coyote Sports Center to be the moniker for the new basketball Arena. The request to the BOR will be on the agenda at Wednesday's meeting.
    I suspect he puts some big bucks into this project so why not? I don't have any problem with this. Sanford name is already on every hospital in ND and SD. Seems like just about every library was named Andrew Carnigie because he gave the money to build the library.

Comment

I think it will be Sanford as in the hospital. Makes sense with the medical school ties there.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Comment

bill in congress to rename the Dakotas - North Sanford and South Sanford.

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
          bill in congress to rename the Dakotas - North Sanford and South Sanford.
          Imagine the hilarity that would ensue should USD (for instance) seek to rename itself "Sanford University."
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Imagine the hilarity that would ensue should USD (for instance) seek to rename itself "Sanford University."
            Isn't there already one named Sanford?....oops , it's Samford,not Sanford

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              Redd Foxx (Jon Elroy Sanford on the TV show Sanford and Son) would be the mascot. And why not: coyotes and foxes both belong to the taxonomic family "Canidae".

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                Hmm. Wonder if this will end up shortened to the SCSC?
                You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                  Not to be confused with St Cloud State College.

Comment

Originally posted by Prairiehaas View Post
                    "The Sic Sic"
                    Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Working...
                    X