Pro Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro Day

I saw a tweet that Pro Day is today at the SJAC.

Anybody have info on who is working out for SDSU?

Re: Pro Day

I was thinking of heading up there and putting on a show for the scouts, but I think I am just a couple of years past my prime.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    The Zen philosopher Basha once wrote, 'A flute with no holes, is not a flute. A donut with no hole, is a Danish.'

Comment

Since we have been bringing in better and better athletes over the past few years one would reason we'd have more guys working out today then ever before.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks-02 View Post
        I saw a tweet that Pro Day is today at the SJAC.

Anybody have info on who is working out for SDSU?
        I would guess both Cam Jones and JeRyan Butler would be working out for it. Thought I read somewhere that they were both looking to pursue the NFL.
        If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
        - Steven Wright

Comment

I heard the list of participating players. There were three Jacks, including Butler and, I think, Plote. I don't recall the third one. There were also several players from USD, USF and other area schools. There was even one from Presentation College.
          This space for lease.

Comment

SDSU participants were JeRyan Butler, Larves Jones and J.R. Plote. Here's a list that includes participants from other schools:
            http://www.dakotabroadcasting.com/20...-participants/
            This space for lease.

Comment

I was unsure of where to put this but former Jackrabbit Jack Sherlock is participating in Packer's mini-camp today.
              https://twitter.com/RobDemovsky/stat...25773045678080
              Jackrabbits: Long ears, strong hind legs, gritty, relentless, fearless.

Comment

Working...
              X