Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New SDSU Apparel Brand

Hi there,

Just making a first post introduction. I'm an SDSU alum and recently created a new clothing brand for SDSU athletics. You can check it out at feartheears.net. We're only selling two styles of shirts at the moment, but hope to expand the brand in the future. we print the shirts through an officially licensed vendor so it does support the university in a very small, indirect way.

We're also running a special of 10% off your order for the duration of the NCAA tournament. Just punch in the promo code 'MarchMadness' at checkout. I plan to make regular contributions to the forum as well! Glad to be here!
    FEAR THE EARS!
    feartheears.net

Re: New SDSU Apparel Brand

I hope your new venture is highly successful. The more (and varied) gear available for the nation, the better.

Comment

Re: New SDSU Apparel Brand

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      I hope your new venture is highly successful. The more (and varied) gear available for the nation, the better.
      I appreciate the well wishes!

Part of our thought was If a market like Nebraska's can support several, exclusive vendors online, SDSU's market is big enough to support a second website (enough for our beer funds anyway).
      FEAR THE EARS!
      feartheears.net

Comment

Working...
      X