Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk

Just updated my version of Tapatalk (iPhone) and can't seem to get the settings right so that when I click on a thread it will go to last unread post instead of most recent post? Tried to make changes in settings multiple times, restarted phone, etc. Anyone else having issues? Not the end of the world, but annoying having to scroll backwards through threads.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Re: Tapatalk

It sucks. I have had to deal with it as well. Any solution would be welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
      It sucks. I have had to deal with it as well. Any solution would be welcome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      It's odd. Worked perfectly before...updated App, now it doesn't function.

Comment

I'll have to look to see if I have to upgrade anything on the server side. I've neglected Tapatalk for a while.

Yep . . . there's an upgrade out there I'll need to slap on when I get the chance.
        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
          I'll have to look to see if I have to upgrade anything on the server side. I've neglected Tapatalk for a while.

Yep . . . there's an upgrade out there I'll need to slap on when I get the chance.
          I found a fix!
          Ditch your Apple Crap! lol

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post

Thanks, Filbert!!!

Comment

Downloaded the Tapatalk update and works fine now! Thanks for upgrading, Filbert.

Comment

Working...
              X