Summit League Post-Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Summit League Post-Season

How soon does usd marketing put up a billboard near Brookings bragging about the win

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
      I want what you are smoking if you don't think Williams wouldn't jump at the chance at the UA job. Byrne is a very progressive AD and would give her the resources to succeed.

Look at what the Oregon St. coach did with just a couple years in the Pac-12 coming from D-3.
      sorry, kid, don't smoke.
      just my opinion, but, i don't think she takes the jump at this point. new arena. has some talent left with a pretty good recruiting class coming in. starting to compete with many teams at that level. absolutely loved in vermillion. maybe you can enlighten me, but, not sure UA has been real kind to past coaching staffs. anyway, who knows-----maybe Byrne will turn things around.

Comment

Originally posted by AZjack View Post
        I want what you are smoking if you don't think Williams wouldn't jump at the chance at the UA job. Byrne is a very progressive AD and would give her the resources to succeed.

Look at what the Oregon St. coach did with just a couple years in the Pac-12 coming from D-3.
        I agree, young coach who just won the WNIT with a large core graduating. She may never have a better chance to get that kind of opportunity.

Comment

If the University of Arizona calls, I'm pretty darn sure Amy Williams will take the call.
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by jackdaniel View Post
            Will the other Duffy be coming in ,Ciara?Caitlyn mentioned being able to play her Sr year with her younger sister. I believe she played 2 yrs at Colo St ,sat out a year,and played her Jr year this year,that allowed her sister to catch up a year.If so,we might see both Duffy's playing together next yr.
            Yes, Ciara will be a freshman at USD.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
              If the University of Arizona calls, I'm pretty darn sure Amy Williams will take the call.
              we may never know-----adia barnes has been named head coach.

Comment

Originally posted by krak-r-jacks View Post
                we may never know-----adia barnes has been named head coach.
                I reckon so. The idiots on Yote board got to happy about this. As of last night, I will not be visiting. Yote53 not equal to our moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                  I am sure she would have and has fielded calls no doubt. I think the one job that would scare yote fans the most is if the one in the state south of us opened up.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfingYote View Post
                    I am sure she would have and has fielded calls no doubt. I think the one job that would scare yote fans the most is if the one in the state south of us opened up.

Sounds like that one job just opened up.

Comment

Honestly, things just got interesting in S.D. Would have to think A.J. and Amy Williams will both be on the short list. Williams more than A.J. with her ties to the Cornhuskers.

Comment

The Nebraska women's position opened up today according to the Lincoln Star Journal.

Oops I see there is now a separate thread on Nebraska position.

Comment

Originally posted by OldHare View Post
                          She is Husker alum and basketball player. If Yori leaves, she would be perfect fit with her ties and the recruiting she has done in Nebraska.
                          This had been in the wind around Lincoln for a few days
                          Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Working...
                          X