Minnesota HS State Tournaments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Minnesota HS State Tournaments

Caledonia, Mn lost to Lake City 55-51 in Section IAA boys BB. (Recruit Owen King from Caledonia)

Comment

Matthew Hurt, junior on Rochester Mn John Marshall put in 51 pts and 17 rbs against Robbinsdale Armstrong. Natl-5th, PF-3rd, Mn-1st on one ranking. Had Calipari and Roy Williams in town couple of weeks ago. Caledonia (Kings) advance over Rochester Century.

Comment

Minnesota HS State Hockey Tournament attendance today was; 11,000 afternoon session and 19,000 evening session. #StateofHockey

Comment

Caledonia beat Brooklyn Center 73-67 in MN state AA semifinals. Owen King played almost 16 minutes with 4 fouls, fouled out with :23.3 left. Got a couple of silly fouls right away, sat the last 5 mins of the 1st half with 3 fouls. Great argument for letting kids play all sports to improve their overall athleticism. Three Kings in the starting five.

Comment

Flipping channels I found the Class AAAA game between Apple Valley and Cretin-Hall. What a finish Cretin-Hall pulled it out with a dunk. 2 seconds left on the clock.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
              Flipping channels I found the Class AAAA game between Apple Valley and Cretin-Hall. What a finish Cretin-Hall pulled it out with a dunk. 2 seconds left on the clock.
              Alley oop dunk. Yeah, that was great. That guard for CDH hasn't committed anywhere, I think they said. Might not have been the best guard in the tournament, but one of fastest and fearless. Would be a great addition where ever he goes.
              Started to look like a throwback Big 10 game toward the end of the first half.

Comment

Working...
              X