Rumors of a new DB/Safety coach hired

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumors of a new DB/Safety coach hired

I heard from one of the players (my son) that there is a DB/Safety coach that was hired but he was unsure of who, anybody know anything about it?
    Last edited by NebraskaJacked; 02-15-2016, 11:58 AM.

Re: Rumors of a new DB/Safety coach hired

Coach Stig announced the new safety coach at the football banquet that is coming on board

Comment

Originally posted by Hareofthedog View Post
      Coach Stig announced the new safety coach at the football banquet that is coming on board

Yes, I was curious to know a name or where he came from?

Comment

Jacks hire Jake Dickert as assistant coach in charge of safeties. He spent the past two seasons at MSU-Mankato. Coached at Augie in 2013 and at USD in 2011.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=210716588

Comment

Originally posted by YanktonJack7 View Post
          Jacks hire Jake Dickert as assistant coach in charge of safeties. He spent the past two seasons at MSU-Mankato. Coached at Augie in 2013 and at USD in 2011.

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...CLID=210716588
          Those guys who have landed in Mankato seem to have a taste for championships and that certainly can not hurt us. I like this guy and wish the best.

Comment

Looks like a very good hire. Matt Zimmer, the SDSU reporter for the Argus Leader, was complimentary during a radio interview. Zimmer is familiar with Dickert from his days at Augie and Mankato.
            This space for lease.

Comment

I think you could argue Jack's upgraded with the new coaches at both positions. Mankato common demonitor.

Comment

Working...
              X