How active is the SDSU Football boosters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How active is the SDSU Football boosters

I am curious about how active is the boosters club? Are they an active group and what do they actively support?

Re: How active is the SDSU Football boosters

Originally posted by Mrmom View Post
    I am curious about how active is the boosters club? Are they an active group and what do they actively support?
    Information about the Jackrabbit Club can be found here:
    http://www.backthejacks.com/HomePage..._ID=15030&KEY=

Comment

Originally posted by Mrmom View Post
      They are active despite very controlled by the admin, most members if not all are expect to give money

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        They are active despite very controlled by the admin, most members if not all are expect to give money
        Let's set it straight here...the Jackrabbit Club is not a booster group. It is the fund in which contributions are placed in support of SDSU athletics. The Priority Points structure on getting favorable seating, parking, etc. is driven by contributions to the Jackrabbit Club.

I assume the Difference Makers Club is the group referred to by Nidaros. It is a fund designated for football, and those who contribute can participate in a weekly meeting during the football season, where Stigelmeier and other coaches and players discuss the previous game and look ahead at the next game. It is not an organized separate booster club type operation (like NDSU's booster club). No such booster group exists for SDSU. In past years, a "Back of the Bus" group was a fan support group, but not a fundraising group, and it no longer exists.

Comment

hmmmmm thanks! Just trying to get familiar with SDSU football.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
            Let's set it straight here...the Jackrabbit Club is not a booster group. It is the fund in which contributions are placed in support of SDSU athletics. The Priority Points structure on getting favorable seating, parking, etc. is driven by contributions to the Jackrabbit Club.

I assume the Difference Makers Club is the group referred to by Nidaros. It is a fund designated for football, and those who contribute can participate in a weekly meeting during the football season, where Stigelmeier and other coaches and players discuss the previous game and look ahead at the next game. It is not an organized separate booster club type operation (like NDSU's booster club). No such booster group exists for SDSU. In past years, a "Back of the Bus" group was a fan support group, but not a fundraising group, and it no longer exists.
            Thanks Jack#1 for once again setting the record straight. I trying to be funny with my MONEY print size. You have made it very clear about the difference in the Jackrabbit Club and The Team Makers who are into more things than what we are doing at SDSU, with their raffle drawings, selling pickle cards and other stuff, that is held away from the athletic department.
            I believe the Ball Hawgs at SDSU have gone out of existence as well, a group that raised money for basketball scholarships.

Comment

Working...
            X