SDSU video gone viral...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU video gone viral...

As most of you know that spent time trudging across campus during the winter, the sidewalks tend to be a hidden ice rink, somebody had fun and recorded some poor souls (I somehow never fell completely on my ass during my years as a student)...https://twitter.com/WorldStarFunny/s...19261388021760

Re: SDSU video gone viral...

Originally posted by BigGoosie13 View Post
    As most of you know that spent time trudging across campus during the winter, the sidewalks tend to be a hidden ice rink, somebody had fun and recorded some poor souls (I somehow never fell completely on my ass during my years as a student)...https://twitter.com/WorldStarFunny/s...19261388021760
    Doc Martens shoes were the absolute worst on ice.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
      You just have to pretend you're ice skating... but you're right... Docs are terrible. The rubber gets too hard and it's like having ice cubes on your feet.
      I am Ed. Fear me.

Comment

Originally posted by UWMandSDSU View Post
        My god yes. Im not sure you could make them worse if you tried.

Comment

Where are the dudes I remember back in the day sitting along the sidewalk between Matthews and the Union scoring the falls Olympic style?
          @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
          --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
            Where are the dudes I remember back in the day sitting along the sidewalk between Matthews and the Union scoring the falls Olympic style?
            Did they hold up signs with their score on it? Because that would have been awesome.
            If you think nobody cares about you, try missing a couple of payments.
            - Steven Wright

Comment

They sure did. It sure was.
              @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
              --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

I witnessed a similar occurrence that happened while stationed in Seoul Korea. It was an extremely icy patch at a some what steep grade of pavement in between stores on both sides.People coming down the slope were slipping and falling flat on their back as people were laughing watching the show.It was hilarious.I couldn't help but think though,if this happened in the U.S., the person responsible for maintaining that stretch would surely be out there putting ice melt down or sand,so they wouldn't get sued in case anyone was so inclined if they got injured due to someones negligence.

Comment

I biffed it once at around 9 o'clock at night leaving a Young heading back to Pierson. Just happen to be one female walking by. Could have been in the clear from embarrassment but alas no such luck.

I also remember a friend leaving the union slipped and fell got back up and did it again and said screw it and skipped class and went back into the union.

Comment

Originally posted by NWHSUandSDSU View Post
                    I also remember a friend leaving the union slipped and fell got back up and did it again and said screw it and skipped class and went back into the union.
                    Same story but replace the word friend with 'friend', and the words union with bar.

Comment

In high school a let's say ”overweight” kid was walking home when it was icy out out side of the school. He always carried his books and didn't use a book bag. When he hit an ice patch he biffed it hard and went down like a sack of bricks and those books probably went a good 20 feet in the air in every which way. During winter and its slippery out I often of find my self grinning thinking of that. It was classic.
                      "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Working...
                      X