Mike Daum - The Dauminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Mike Daum - The Dauminator

Would love to see a rush on season ticket purchases for 2018/2019. This could be a historical year for Men and Women. Added value with another conference home game with UND.

Comment

Man after all those transfer rumors going back to after his first year (and every year after) about how there was no way Mike would stay in Brookings and now he'll be here four years. It's a tough blow to the credibility of message board rumors. I'm sure we'll all learn from this and continue to treat them all as true.
      Originally posted by JackFan96
      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
        Man after all those transfer rumors going back to after his first year (and every year after) about how there was no way Mike would stay in Brookings and now he'll be here four years. It's a tough blow to the credibility of message board rumors. I'm sure we'll all learn from this and continue to treat them all as true.
        Well we don’t get to sit in our mom basement and watch sports all day and I don’t spread rumors.

Comment

Maybe a sign Jack's are on verge of announcing some additional signings to bolster lineup!

Comment

They always felt like opposing fans wishful thinking more than credible rumors to me anyways. Pretty stoked he’s staying!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Remember Gun Saftey-Treat Every Hunter as if he were Loaded

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
              Maybe a sign Jack's are on verge of announcing some additional signings to bolster lineup!
              And they announce a great OOC later.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                Maybe but he didn’t get a combine invite. I think that has more to do with the timing.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                  Maybe but he didn’t get a combine invite. I think that has more to do with the timing.
                  I tend to believe this is the case.

Comment

I'm thinking more in terms of why he didn't explore grad transfer option more. I think he may be aware of some more talent being added.

Comment

LOL. I didn't think I'd ever see a sentence with the word "credibiliy" within five words of "message board rumors". Good one, RabbitObsessed! I recall well a Summit League Tourney when little people in green were caught up in the "news" (it appeared created by one of them) and I thought it was so funny.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
                        LOL. I didn't think I'd ever see a sentence with the word "credibiliy" within five words of "message board rumors". Good one, RabbitObsessed! I recall well a Summit League Tourney when little people in green were caught up in the "news" (it appeared created by one of them) and I thought it was so funny.
                        Was it the he's gone to Wisconsin one? After his freshman year it was supposedly a done deal.
                        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                          Was it the he's gone to Wisconsin one? After his freshman year it was supposedly a done deal.
                          It was supposedly a done deal before the BB season started as well. Someone on this board that said he was heading to Wisconsin after the season as a grad transfer. According to "someone close to the program".

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                            It was supposedly a done deal before the BB season started as well. Someone on this board that said he was heading to Wisconsin after the season as a grad transfer. According to "someone close to the program".
                            Maybe their source just lived near campus?
                            -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Originally posted by BTownJack View Post
                              It was a poster who had been posting here for years and had a lot of credibility too. I think this situation is a great example of why the board doesn't allow rumors without a source named.

Comment

It was a poster who had been posting here for years and had a lot of credibility too. I think this situation is a great example of why the board doesn't allow rumors without a source named.
                                I don’t remember this, but I don’t look at this site as much as I used to. I never heard any rumors on Wisconsin this past year. However....Mike wanted to go to Wisconsin the year Nagy left. Krabbenhoft said no.
                                Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
                                X