Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 2 more coaches gone!

Originally posted by TransAmBison View Post
    TAB was reinstated...the ban only lasted a week or two...I just haven't had anything of substance to offer (I know, didn't stop me before) so I haven't said much. If we had played in the playoffs I would have had to stop by and post the week before...and I just don't know enough about basketball to get into it here...
    So you are TAB!!! I had totally forgotten about you. Welcome back my friend, and are you over the Frisco celebration?

Comment

Originally posted by KUlawJack View Post
      I agree with all you've said. Since he won't name names for some odd reason, I'll share what I know. Coach Flynn is apparently leaving to attend law school in Texas somewhere. Christiansen was indeed fired, according to my source. If there is some 3rd coach leaving, I've yet to hear about it. Sounds like Hassel is gone. 6 newcomers at semester break, including Juco and transfers. That's everything I've been privy to as of today.
      Well, will Flynn experience, as a coach, make him a better lawyer, or would being a lawyer make him a better coach? I thought I would lighten things up a bit. He did seem to be a very bright young man, whose clock is ticking and he will soon loose that youthful look and look like an old fart like me, so its time to go lawyering.
      Last edited by Nidaros; 01-18-2016, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
        So you are TAB!!! I had totally forgotten about you. Welcome back my friend, and are you over the Frisco celebration?
        Yeah, I think I've gotten back into the swing of things. Took my 8 year old twins to the game...make for a completely different championship experience. Good thing is they had a blast, bad thing is they told me I can never go back without them. I guess that is the price to be paid for making Bison fans for life!

Comment

Yeah, I think I've gotten back into the swing of things. Took my 8 year old twins to the game...make for a completely different championship experience. Good thing is they had a blast, bad thing is they told me I can never go back without them. I guess that is the price to be paid for making Bison fans for life!
          but when the are old enoygh to drive you've got DD's for a ew years

Comment

Originally posted by slosho View Post
            but when the are old enoygh to drive you've got DD's for a ew years
            It would appear you need a DT (Designated typer) this morning.

Comment

Originally posted by BitsTD View Post
              It would appear you need a DT (Designated typer) this morning.
              Shoulder surgery. I think I went back and fixed this...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BULLDOG View Post
                OK, I'm the first to post something about a coach or player (rumor) without citing a source or who is involved. OK then. I maybe have an axe to grind w/ one of our current coaches, but I'm not on here to take shots at him. Like some of you, I'm tired of taking a back seat to the Bison. We no longer can use facilities as an excuse. It's time for our coaches to recruit and more importantly develop better players. I just don't agree with the plan to get there.
                Many of us hear rumors, often from very reliable sources. You aren't the only one with inside ties to programs or recruits, as shocking as that seems. If you can't give details, I understand as I've been there myself.

However, it does come off as a bit of trolling or "I know something you don't know ha" when a person starts a thread like this.

You certainly aren't the only guilty party. Although, as some have said, you do seem to take pleasure in it.
                “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Not winning championships. It's time to shake things up. It's an opportunity to promote Dan Jackson as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

AGREED!!!!

Comment

So who's gone?

I for one don't mind a shakeup. We've been on a plateau for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                        So who's gone?

I for one don't mind a shakeup. We've been on a plateau for a few years.
                        Only the SHADOW KNOWS a old radio program before we had TV. Seriously I don't have a clue except what KU law stated that the line coach Flynn is headed for law school.

Comment

man, Jacks blow two games in wbb and mbb to teams they shouldnt and this board blows up

Comment

Originally posted by SturgisJeff View Post
                            man, Jacks blow two games in wbb and mbb to teams they shouldnt and this board blows up
                            I beg to differ...the Jacks men are expected to lose in Fargo...

Comment

I beg to differ...the Jacks men are expected to lose in Fargo...
                              I thought you weren't going to post unless you had something with substance to add?

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
                                I thought you weren't going to post unless you had something with substance to add?
                                My bad...

Comment

Working...
                                X